Mod Ren'Py Juno's Task - Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 5.1] [LightmanP]

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Is there a way to disable the incest part of the mod? I'm not really into incest and it's kinda killing the mood.
Come to an incest game and complain about incest is not really smart. If you don't like incest i suggest avoiding games that have the incest tag. I would say the majority of tagged incest games the incest will not be avoidable.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Come to an incest game and complain about incest is not really smart. If you don't like incest i suggest avoiding games that have the incest tag. I would say the majority of tagged incest games the incest will not be avoidable.
The mod has the incest patch included but I just wanted the walkthrough part of the mod. Without the mod, the game started as roommate, lodger and landlady or something. Kinda cringy, tbh, but I'd take that over having any MILF-teen pairings suddenly becoming moms and daughters. I just want the walkthrough mod.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mod has the incest patch included but I just wanted the walkthrough part of the mod. Without the mod, the game started as roommate, lodger and landlady or something. Kinda cringy, tbh, but I'd take that over having any MILF-teen pairings suddenly becoming moms and daughters. I just want the walkthrough mod.
It's Patreon work-around. Landlady is "code" for "Mom".

Even non patched dialogue hints at it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Exactly. The base version is already the one without the incest dialog since the dev has to conform with the Patreon rules. I just want the walkthrough mod.
I said it hints at it unpatched, it's still his mom and sister.

This mod has always been patched, even from the earlier chapters.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Exactly. The base version is already the one without the incest dialog since the dev has to conform with the Patreon rules. I just want the walkthrough mod.
If you just want some help to see, which choice would lower or raise affection or something, I suggest to use the URM mod. That's what I do, if there is no other mod or if I'm too inpacient to wait for the update. But since the dialog will only replaced the intended titles (mom, sister) with the patreon friendly (landlady, roommate), I don't really see the point, because the latter will just be cringy and make not really sense in some cases.

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
If you just want some help to see, which choice would lower or raise affection or something, I suggest to use the URM mod. That's what I do, if there is no other mod or if I'm too inpacient to wait for the update. But since the dialog will only replaced the intended titles (mom, sister) with the patreon friendly (landlady, roommate), I don't really see the point, because the latter will just be cringy and make not really sense in some cases.
WHAT?! You are telling me that people don't just move in with friends of your parent that also happens to be single, treat you like their own child and all that?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Missed a "Choose both" option with Juno's Dream Reward. You can choose either Maid or Nurse, but could have been setup like the "Red Dress" choices at the start of game to see both.

Also, I used the Universal Ren'Py Mod to fix some of the grammar/oddly written parts I found. Including some parts the I-patch missed. Although, there was a few times I couldn't because two people say the same thing. It would be more weird to have Sylvie calling Veronica, "Mom" than MC calling his mom, "Verronica" I think, there was a little over 200 corrections.

Here is my URM save file.... (It goes in the game folder with the mods)

View attachment Juno.7z