VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
From the looks of things, it's just a hot fix.
I'm not sure... I think the previous version was 1.27, which came out at the end of March, whereas this one is the 1.28, which came out a week ago. The hot fix refers -I guess- to the change between 1.28 and 1.281.
So I think (hope) there's some change with the previous version (note that the walkthroughs are for the 1.27 one)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hey cool game but I can't help but notice a mistake. One of the class question asks which of The Thing, IT, Misery and The Shining aren't from Stephen King. The answer is The Thing but the text then incorrectly states that it's by John Carpenter. Carpenter only made the 1982 movie, itself a remake of the 1951 movie. Both adapted from the same novel by John Campbell jr.

I know it's a nitpick but yeah in case the author ever reads that thread...
There is another inaccuracy during the test asking for movies in the new update (I will leave it to everybody to find it :) ), which is - by the way - short, still an update.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
thank you for your work!
I do have a question... the score changes connected with Jorge are weird, you get points by giving him the cold shoulder and you lose them if you treat him nicely, is that correct or there's something wrong?
Maybe he likes you to treat him badly as retribution for failing you, that or he's just a maso LOL

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
thank you for your work!
I do have a question... the score changes connected with Jorge are weird, you get points by giving him the cold shoulder and you lose them if you treat him nicely, is that correct or there's something wrong?
Maybe he likes you to treat him badly as retribution for failing you, that or he's just a maso LOL
That's how the dev design his points

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Good point :) I was wondering myself, too, I think that the supposed "nice" answers can be interpreted like "formal" and not genuine and sincere, so this would be the reason, why Jorge appreciate more, if you are more reserved.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just Bros [v1.276] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 782 MB
Original Size Mac: 747 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 116 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 81 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Will you be updating the compressed version too?

perles75

May 16, 2020
I actually had considered that (both options and hoping for the latter :ROFLMAO:) but some choices are really quite weird!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes