VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I actually had considered that (both options and hoping for the latter :ROFLMAO:) but some choices are really quite weird!
When he was first introduced the first thing I thought was (Wow MC working on dem Daddy Issues)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Just Bros [v1.281] APK -

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
First of all, sorry for some english mistakes.. it's not my first language.

I think is worth write some impressions about this game, because the developer had a hard work doing this game and should get the deserved credit.

I really liked it! The story is atractive enough to spend our time trying to get laid with all the caracthers. hahah
Thanks for that!

I just have some comments about how the interaction works.
I miss in this game some "logic" about what we need to do and say. There is no clue, no background.. looks like is just randomly advanced. Based mainly on luck.

The Eddie interaction on the doctor's office for instance. The chance to get the guy there depends only of your lucky guess. Almost impossible without seeing the walktrough.
Should exist some kind of tip of the path you are taking.
Like after click "grab his chest" should have some text saying:"looks like he like it"... on other side "grab his back" then say: "a strange moan, guess he doesn't feel confortable" And then we can decide : "want do grab this part of his body again or not?". With this we can have some ideias what is happen.
The way its works today there is nothing but luck. Grab his chest +1, grab his lat -1! How can we know that? That the guy likes that someone grab his butt but not his back!

The bar/nightclub interaction is other example of what could be improved.
The only way to advance relationship with the bartender is get drunk a lot, but doing that you basically lock the option to go to Raymond's house, since you can only go there if drink nothing. Even a couple drinks you get busted. And that doesn't make sense. Why would someone be so shy to not tell that a strange is hot when semi drunk but at the same time only if sober acept to go to another strange's house in the midle of the night leaving his friends behind? And there is no clue about that. You can only have a chance do say that the bartender is hot one time. Should be always available that option. If not work one time, you can drink more and come back to try again later. And the same with Raymond.. we should have the option to know when get too drunk, some message saying that you feel dizzy and should drink some water ( or not) but have some clue about it. And can accept his offer even with some drinks taken.
That is just some examples. there is more situation that could be improved.

BUT.. again.. I love the game, the caracthers! Waiting all the updates to have a chance do get my hands on the bartender, Jasper, Ryder, Elliot ...

Just writing some ideas of improvment.

perles75

May 16, 2020
They seemed to update something called Frolic and not Just Bros, anyone have info on that?
Ello works on various projects, some full stories like Just Bros, some anthologies, putting out one update per month all things mixed. I think Just Bros is his main project, so it gets more frequent updates than the others (something like every two months), but not every month.
Just Bros's last update was end of May, so it was expected that end of June would be another thing.

Reactions: Eggsbet

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Ello works on various projects, some full stories like Just Bros, some anthologies, putting out one update per month all things mixed. I think Just Bros is his main project, so it gets more frequent updates than the others (something like every two months), but not every month.
Just Bros's last update was end of May, so it was expected that end of June would be another thing.
Thats why nobody got Daddy not home .... beside Just Bros anything else is just not my taste

blue_king46

May 17, 2020
Y'all do you know if there's an actual sex scene with Ellis (the blondie) or is it only the short blowjob sequence with the influencer person?
Also, if yes how to get there.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Y'all do you know if there's an actual sex scene with Ellis (the blondie) or is it only the short blowjob sequence with the influencer person?
Also, if yes how to get there.
Yes, there is a threesome, but I do not remember, how I have get it :) sorry, maybe somebody else will tell you.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yes, there is a threesome, but I do not remember, how I have get it :) sorry, maybe somebody else will tell you.
I think it's what he was referring to, the scene with the influencer to convince him to be in the calendar...
I don't think there's a scene with Ellis yet, he's also very shy so it fits the character you haven't had sex with him yet

HankMcCoy

Jul 29, 2021
Does anyone have a link to this game that you can play in browser? I found it the other day but I'm not sure where it is now.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes