VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Kian, the bartender that has a single brief dialogue in the club is in the lead with 82 for some reason, followed by Eddie at 71, and in third place is Feng at 66

I can understand why ElloFatDog doesn't like people sharing his Patreon builds, but he should consider making them public himself after a month or something. Literally every smut game that I have ever supported on Patreon is one that I discovered on f95. If I had just had the censored demo as an example of "Just Bros," I probably never would have become a patron of his
Thank you for sharing this info! To be honest I was hoping Raymond and/or Dr Mikhaeil would be in the lead

perles75

May 16, 2020
one thing that I really like about this game is the additional or alternative scenes depending on how much score you have with a character, which means that you can still get a scene if you are not on that character's "route" but you get more if you are. It's becoming more prominent in the last updates (for example Jasper accepts to be set in the bondage contraption and rimmed only if you have enough points with him, otherwise it's you with a dildo, or Rufus accepting to get fucked until release instead of asking you to stop at a certain point).

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
How did they fare? I guess thry were after Ryder, Jasper and Jorge
Neither did particularly well. Raymond had 51 votes, which put him in 7th place and Mikhail had 75 which put him in 5th place. Compare that to Ryder who easily won at 256, Jasper with 152, and Jorge with 144

Reactions: Lolito1234

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Neither did particularly well. Raymond had 51 votes, which put him in 7th place and Mikhail had 75 which put him in 5th place. Compare that to Ryder who easily won at 256, Jasper with 152, and Jorge with 144
another month without Jorge ... im dying here

perles75

May 16, 2020
no surprises here, (although, personally, I don't find Jorge's character that interesting nor original; Ryder and Jasper clearly lead the pack, and Ellis and Yan are nice as second-tier character love interests. I do like Raymond because he's the character that can lead to the most perverted things which would be fun to explore. And several of the secondary characters like Eddie are a fun addition)

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes