VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
You know, there are places in this planet, where gays are obsessed with having children... And there are places where they are forbidden to have them...
I can understand wanting kids, but the question choices as soon as you've forgiven him are a bit much...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I can understand wanting kids, but the question choices as soon as you've forgiven him are a bit much...
I understand. In case Jorge was a stranger, yes, but he is not. And the question is apparently for those, who would like to pursue some path with him. You can totally ignore it and keep silent.

Reactions: Woooash

perles75

May 16, 2020
I find the questions about his sex life and his size more cringy than the one about kids, especially considering the history of the two characters (the questions about sex sound definitely forced, even in a path where the MC is attracted to him)

Reactions: Juuntaro

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I wanted more than lunch with Jorge, but it felt like a turning point where a relationship could start.
It was nice to have a breakthrough with Ryder. I'm a sucker for the childhood best friend willing-to-explore-more storyline.
Yan seems to be coming around now, too.
You have to pick and choose who you spend time with, so hopefully I have enough points with these 3 that I don't miss any scenes with them.
The masseur is really hot, also.

jdm2089

Jun 27, 2021
I wanted more than lunch with Jorge, but it felt like a turning point where a relationship could start.
It was nice to have a breakthrough with Ryder. I'm a sucker for the childhood best friend willing-to-explore-more storyline.
Yan seems to be coming around now, too.
You have to pick and choose who you spend time with, so hopefully I have enough points with these 3 that I don't miss any scenes with them.
The masseur is really hot, also.
I literally have multiple save files - as i dont know if it is possible to unlock everything with one file - so each page basically belongs to one character for me lol

Reactions: surfpup

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I literally have multiple save files - as i dont know if it is possible to unlock everything with one file - so each page basically belongs to one character for me lol
I don't think it will be possible to unlock everything on a single run through. Just from this update alone, you need 65 points with Ryder to see the second part of his path in the last update, and you can't get to 65 without sacrificing some stuff with other characters

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I don't think it will be possible to unlock everything on a single run through. Just from this update alone, you need 65 points with Ryder to see the second part of his path in the last update, and you can't get to 65 without sacrificing some stuff with other characters
Wow, I'm at 49 with Ryder, and I thought I was doing well.

stony69

Sep 19, 2017
Wow, I'm at 49 with Ryder, and I thought I was doing well.
If you (or someone) want it easy just use saveeditonline com to gain points on every character.
Make sure to check your save after finish every chapter, the first ones at least. Some values on secondary characters tend to reset.

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Wait so there is more than the jerking off together scene?

perles75

May 16, 2020
i thunk thats it, i have ryder on max and theres no other scene besides that
There are slight differences in the scene though. If you have high score with him (which I guess it happens if you really try to maximise his score and pursue him as love interest) the scene has a continuation where you make him stand up and jerk off in that position, whereas if you have a more standars score you just have the jerking off scene on the floor.

Same goes with Jasper by the way: only if your score is high enough he allows you to put him in the contraption and rim him, otherwise it's you that it's in bondage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woooash

seraphicelf3011

Mar 9, 2021
Man, this game really is just dog shit.

The decisions you make are garbage. Similar answers can yield either minuses or plusses, it doesn't matter, it's literal gamble.

The artwork is ass. So much clipping, poor lighting and camera angles. Also the quality of renders swings from one edge to another. Posing is ridiculously bad as well.

Writing is filled with typos and simply terrible dialog. Barely has something you could call a plot.

Like, I know that the author is closeted and depressed and what not, but the game is shit nevertheless if you compare it with any average straight visual novel.

I'm sorry for being harsh, but the scene is filled with similar low quality "games" and this needs to be called out.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Like, I know that the author is closeted and depressed and what not, but the game is shit nevertheless if you compare it with any average straight visual novel.
That's a strange personal attack against the author. I don't know him or anything about him but it sounds like you have a personal axe to grind or something. I mean you're free to make such comments but it really feels inappropriate.

Regarding the quality of the VN, I disagree. It's not the greatest VN ever made, but I would rank it pretty high if I were making a list of my favorites

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes