VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

TinySourCandy

Oct 26, 2020
Man, this game really is just dog shit.

The decisions you make are garbage. Similar answers can yield either minuses or plusses, it doesn't matter, it's literal gamble.

The artwork is ass. So much clipping, poor lighting and camera angles. Also the quality of renders swings from one edge to another. Posing is ridiculously bad as well.

Writing is filled with typos and simply terrible dialog. Barely has something you could call a plot.

I'm sorry for being harsh, but the scene is filled with similar low quality "games" and this needs to be called out.
i mean no one is forcing you, with all the colors in the world and you choose to be salty :unsure: one thing to give critique to help any game dev/author to improve and do better with vn/game but to just be negative its like someone is daring to play it
its not that deep buddy
u are entitle to have an opinion but there is a way to demonstrate such opinion which sadly u lack

MrLoveForSale

Oct 10, 2021
Hello :)
Sorry to ask because I'm sure I've already saw the answer but I can't find it... How can I play the new update with an older save file?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
The new update is out, any good scenes is it?
It's a weaker update, I would say. There are some yoga CGs but nothing explicit after. There isn't much content in this update in general but it does set up some plot points for future updates but you could just wait until that content is actually in it. So I think unless you were really excited to see where the yoga was going you might as well skip it this time around. Your mileage may vary

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
It's a weaker update, I would say. There are some yoga CGs but nothing explicit after. There isn't much content in this update in general but it does set up some plot points for future updates but you could just wait until that content is actually in it. So I think unless you were really excited to see where the yoga was going you might as well skip it this time around. Your mileage may vary
so no jorge this month too ?

perles75

May 16, 2020
I think the update of last month and the one of this month are supposed to be a full update together, so I guess each part in itself is not too big. It is also unusual that the dev releases three updates in three consecutive months, they usually alternate between games.

If this month's update moves the story forward, I don't mind if it has little explicit content, you need both to make a good game. (but I'll reserve my judgement after I actually play it :LOL:)

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
You need an account on the website, I do have one but keep in mind that this tracker do keep track of ratio

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
It is a website that you need to have an account for. It is called a tracker. You download and you upload that makes a ratio, if you upload as much as you upload then you ratio is 1 if you upload half less than you download you ration is 0.5
If you do use this website you have to have a decent ratio and maintain it. I usually download from there and upload here on this website for everyone to get but at the moment I am monitoring my ratio.
If no one upload it I will I just wait a bit in case ;)

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
It is a website that you need to have an account for. It is called a tracker. You download and you upload that makes a ratio, if you upload as much as you upload then you ratio is 1 if you upload half less than you download you ration is 0.5
If you do use this website you have to have a decent ratio and maintain it. I usually download from there and upload here on this website for everyone to get but at the moment I am monitoring my ratio.
If no one upload it I will I just wait a bit in case ;)
I think it's time, man. :D
We'd appreciate the link

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes