VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

bathory

Feb 25, 2018
Looking at the tags I'm wondering... Is there any sexual content in this? Because either the [no sexual content] tag is missing or tags like [oral], [anal], and [handjob] are missing. Could anyone tell me which of those two it is? Thanks. :)
There is plenty of sexual content

perles75

May 16, 2020
Thank you. Could you specify what kind? Then a friendly mod could add the appropriate tags to the post.
I don't know exactly what are the available tags, but I remember the following sex scenes:
1) a blowjob in the park;
2) a "medical examination" where the MC gropes a hunky guy for a bit, who cums after prostrate stimulation;
3) a camsex scene where the MC gives/receives a handjob and a blowjob;
4) a roleplay/bondage scene where the MC has a threesome (oral and anal) with one of the other characters and a willing chained twink;
5) almost forgot the peeping scene in a bathroom stall, where the MC can spy two other guys having full sex.

I think the game has roughly a sex scene per chapter.

Reactions: Grimtown

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I don't know exactly what are the available tags, but I remember the following sex scenes:
1) a blowjob in the park;
2) a "medical examination" where the MC gropes a hunky guy for a bit, who cums after prostrate stimulation;
3) a camsex scene where the MC gives/receives a handjob and a blowjob;
4) a roleplay/bondage scene where the MC has a threesome (oral and anal) with one of the other characters and a willing chained twink;
5) almost forgot the peeping scene in a bathroom stall, where the MC can spy two other guys having full sex.

I think the game has roughly a sex scene per chapter.
Whoa, how do you get #4?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Whoa, how do you get #4?
Saturday evening in the club with Vinny and the boys. Raymond(?, the older guy who already talked to you in the cafe while Ryder was in the bathroom) will chat you up. He will invite you to his place. Follow his lead and don't free the slave - it's consensual roleplay. Beware: If you are too drunk it won't happen, even if you accept the invitation.

Reactions: alexxxx000

perles75

May 16, 2020
It seems to be a running theme with this game tbh, there's multiple months of waiting for a update that adds like 20 minutes of content - if that, its a shame as well because the game has a lot of potential.
It's because he's working on several projects at the same time (which I get, I mean, it's a choice, and it can be good for creativity) -a bit too many if you ask me, though. I could understand alternating among two, but he has something like 4 or 5, it's a lot of dispersion

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is it me or does Eddie look just like the MC? IMHO the Bathroom scene just looks strange because of there twin like appearance.

Ello Fat Dog if you read this you might want to think about changing Eddie just a little

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
I just played this through - it's only an hour long.... If the dev is working on 3 games at once, its going to be years before this is finished.

Also the scene with Jasper was really weird. I didn't get an option to refuse doing the show, and then I didn't get an option not to suck his dick.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes