VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Greborinho

Nov 1, 2020
It's a proper gay visual novel. The game is smooth flowing, and options are simple to understand, nothing complicated about the game and who you aim for. Just two bros hanging out, nothing gay about it, lol... it's more satisfying conquering the characters than having a lot of sexual situations with no context/absurd context.

The characters are generally likable and distinct, not the same ones duplicated with the same dialogues. The storyline is interesting, some really good stuff in here, satisfying choices makes you feel like you are actually in the game, although unfortunately everything still feels pretty introductory at the moment.

Bro A: "Let's be more than JUST BROS"
Bro B: "Nothing gay about it... right BRO?"

View attachment 761708 :rolleyes: (X) DOUBT

Yes, the kind of creepy gym bro who messages you on FB an instantly asks you to send them body pics for 'gym freak' reasons while looking like a hungry chicken with AIDS.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Sometimes python gets flagged if it's a newer build in those packages.
It should be fine.

Reactions: fried

russler

Jul 28, 2018
So, what's new? Aside from we finally got to meet Jorge (damn he's just my type and that bartender guy Kian too)

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
You can unlock a scene with Rufus as well.
Who is this Rufus, guy? haven't seen him. I saw during my playthrough when I met Jorge that I could get points with him, by missing some with Jorge. Since I did not remember seeing him I opted out. is he hot? :ROFLMAO:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Who is this Rufus, guy? haven't seen him. I saw during my playthrough when I met Jorge that I could get points with him, by missing some with Jorge. Since I did not remember seeing him I opted out. is he hot? :ROFLMAO:
He's the bouncer of the disco. You can meet him again at the gym.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Hey, um, are there any sex scenes with the MC's best friend? (I think his name was Jake.)
If I recall correctly there are 6 sex scenes in the game so far: blowjob to Jack, voyeurism to guys in the toilet, "bonding" with Jasper in a sex show, teasing+groping+handie to Eddie, threesome with Raymond and his slave and worshipping Rufus's body.

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
If I recall correctly there are 6 sex scenes in the game so far: blowjob to Jack, voyeurism to guys in the toilet, "bonding" with Jasper in a sex show, teasing+groping+handie to Eddie, threesome with Raymond and his slave and worshipping Rufus's body.
Aw! I really wanted to see a scene where MC bottoms or tops Jake, maybe next update, thanks!

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
How do you trigger the "worshipping Rufus's body" scene? I thought we're only as far as "talking" to him at the gym.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Aw! I really wanted to see a scene where MC bottoms or tops Jake, maybe next update, thanks!
If you mean MC's best friend his name is Ryder and I think having sex with him (at least penetration) is gonna be a late-game (if not even in the end) of the game. He seems quite reserved and romantic and I don't think he will jump to sex quickly. Heck, I would even say that Ryder would be the "canon" partner or main objective of the MC at least in developer's mind LOL.

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
If you mean MC's best friend his name is Ryder and I think having sex with him (at least penetration) is gonna be a late-game (if not even in the end) of the game. He seems quite reserved and romantic and I don't think he will jump to sex quickly. Heck, I would even say that Ryder would be the "canon" partner or main objective of the MC at least in developer's mind LOL.
Ah, right, Ryder was his name, lol- I really thought he was gonna be the main partner lmao

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
How do you trigger the "worshipping Rufus's body" scene? I thought we're only as far as "talking" to him at the gym.
When you train with him at the gym you must say these sentences:
  1. "Ah.. Ass-to-Grass"
  2. "Range-of-motion is very important"
  3. "I wanna look like you"
  4. "Isn't that High-Intensity Training?"
  5. "If It Fits Your Macros"
  6. "You mean...Performance-Enhanching Drugs?"
  7. "Yeah sure"
  8. "You go ahead"

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, Ryder seems to be the "true love" path, where you have to sacrify most of your ideas about having sex with other guys. Everything has its own cost, that's fair :).

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes