4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
I had not played since several versions, since I had decided to pass a few to play much more content and not just something added. but it happened that before the game was very fun and with simple choices and an easy to understand story, but now everything is complicated, the game is no longer a game, but a crude way to put anything in the game to spend hours in the game and thus giving meaning to the "sandbox" when it definitely isn't, creating routes and routes, and losing scenes and scenes, if in the future this improves, maybe and just maybe I'll play it again. It hurts because it was a game that I liked and I translated it into Spanish for the f95 community.

ThisBasementIsCold

Dec 30, 2019
Hiya all!

August VN is here and it's Just Bros again

This chapter focus on the aftermath if you ate the gummies in the previous chapter. So hopefully you did.

This chapter fun scenes also come in 3 tiers, each hinging on the level of affection cultivated with the character.

The initial tier demands minimal affection, ensuring an easy entry into the chapter's fun scenes for majority of the players.

In keeping with the narrative's emphasis on a sense of 'realism', this chapter also ventures into uncharted territory by presenting it's first ever 'unrealistic CG' - an exclusive CG attainable only but unlocking tier 3

+ Story progression for Jack Jasper Jorge & Mikhail

+ New characters images added including Yan / Ryder / Mikhail / Jack / Vinny / Jorge.

Thank you and enjoy!

Last edited:

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
The pc link doesn't seem to work :/

Did you eat the gummies in the previous chapter?
yes it still ends with jasper, it looks like a minimal amount of content for the august chapter? I think there's a big or something with the torrent release

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Hiya all!

This chapter focus on the aftermath if you ate the gummies in the previous chapter. So hopefully you did.

This chapter fun scenes also come in 3 tiers, each hinging on the level of affection cultivated with the character.

The initial tier demands minimal affection, ensuring an easy entry into the chapter's fun scenes for majority of the players.

In keeping with the narrative's emphasis on a sense of 'realism', this chapter also ventures into uncharted territory by presenting it's first ever 'unrealistic CG' - an exclusive CG attainable only but unlocking tier 3

+ New characters images added including Yan / Ryder / Mikhail / Jack / Vinny / Jorge.

Thank you and enjoy!

link doesn't work

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
Hiya all!

Thank you and enjoy!

the links are not working

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes