4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

jdm2089

Jun 27, 2021
Yea I took the Gummies as well - and the only scene I got was with Dr - and I have good affection with Jasper - so maybe im picking the wrong choices - idk

perles75

May 16, 2020
judging from the renpy file, there is one 'saucy' scene (as per usual for JustBros that has only a sex scene per chapter) with Dr Mikhail and you need to have at least 15 relation with him for the full one.

However there are also dialogue scenes with Ryder, Jorge and Jasper+Jack (plus an additional scene with Rufus at the end for the blue tickets) that bring the various plotlines forward and allow you to gain/lose some friendship points with them.

perles75

May 16, 2020
So then im thinking I got everything then - so a very short update for sure then.
looking at the actual length of the file (1467 lines), it's actually on the short side but on par with most chapters: except last chapter (2180 lines), the recent chapters are around that length (ch21 1690, ch20 1477, ch19-2 1467, ch19-1 1066, ch18 1073, ch17 1728).
Of course just the length doesn't mean much, but I don't think it was especially short. They tend to publish short updates in general.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
judging from the renpy file, there is one 'saucy' scene (as per usual for JustBros that has only a sex scene per chapter) with Dr Mikhail and you need to have at least 15 relation with him for the full one.

However there are also dialogue scenes with Ryder, Jorge and Jasper+Jack (plus an additional scene with Rufus at the end for the blue tickets) that bring the various plotlines forward and allow you to gain/lose some friendship points with them.
Thank you. I'm 14 with Mikhail, and I love him. Will have to adjust that.
I hope Jorge is a full-blown love interest, because that would be my end game.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
View attachment 1416596
Just Bros [v1.22.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mod ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: donorys

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
View attachment 1416596
Just Bros [v1.23] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thanks for the walkthrough mod. Really appreciate it

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes