4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Each year that passes i see more honey select copy games, Text simulator games, and american games wish its this one, or a guy that can see 20 hot girls with penthouse and try fuck all, by just a VN=Manga way with pictures only without animation, i go back to skyrim instead
Why do you feel you need to bitching on a game that's not made for you?
If you like to play skyrim, go to play skyrim.
If you don't like these type of games, don't play them. Why waste your breath to annoy others?
Who cares. ;)

kontolbesar

Dec 13, 2020
Each year that passes i see more honey select copy games, Text simulator games, and american games wish its this one, or a guy that can see 20 hot girls with penthouse and try fuck all, by just a VN=Manga way with pictures only without animation, i go back to skyrim instead
The insecurity in this comment is saddening....

Reactions: HyoriIsh and Edgy21

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JustBros-1.24.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
It's not hard for the guy to just look up for games that cater to his tastes. I assume he knows that this game is GAY so this is not the right one for him to fuck 20 females...

JustBros-1.24.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Also, thank you for the latest version~:D

perles75

May 16, 2020
why do 99% of gay VNs go completely unhinged after a while
I just want Jorge to punch my sides and shush me while he uses me like an object for his pleasure, but apparently now we gotta do some treasure hunt that became a sex dungeon?
dude
to be fair the drug storyline was brewing for many chapters already

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
The Poopy? I was wondering how it goes. I like that there's something else happening besides just kiss kiss bang bang

awakeblake

Aug 25, 2020
Does anyone know if (and how) I can use a previous version save file on joiplay? Do I have to start over?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but Dr. Mikhail is kinda sus to me. I thought normally we should inform the one who gave us the mission. In this case, Prof. Jones. But later I discovered that he didn't know that Dr. Mikhail had the gummies if we chose to give them to him. Considering they're on the case together, he should have at least informed his co-worker too, but nope...

Especially since he always looks so intense in all of his sprite/model... And I'm starting to like him, too...

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes