Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-36] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Why is Oliver such a pussy? I like female domination, but only when it's consensual or earned.
I was kinda hoping for Margaret to get raped.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you. But there is no rape tag here.
Nah, that's fine. My point was: Everything is too easy for Margaret imho. She squeezes Oliver's dick and he is unable to defend himself instead of, you know, just give her a headbutt or a strike at her belly and push her on the bed. At least that's what I would have done. Oh well.

But I read every new comic. They are ... different. I like different. Please continue the good work.

PS: You just reacted to my post before I even finished it. I didn't even know that's possible.

• Haha
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Nah, that's fine. My point was: Everything is too easy for Margaret imho. She squeezes Oliver's dick and he is unable to defend himself instead of, you know, just give her a headbutt or a strike at her belly and push her on the bed. At least that's what I would have done. Oh well.
Oliver/You would do all of that while your dick is squeezed? Come on! :ROFLMAO:. If Oliver tried to do any sudden move, Margaret would hit his balls immediately ;). Don't try to mess with a woman when your dick is in her hand :ROFLMAO:

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020

But I read every new comic. They are ... different. I like different. Please continue the good work.

PS: You just reacted to my post before I even finished it. I didn't even know that's possible.
It is Ok, my friend. We are all here to enjoy our time and joke together. I am really glad you read and follow my comic :). I do appreciate it (y)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Oliver/You would do all of that while your dick is squeezed?
Definitely. It hurts, but it's not so painfull that you cannot do anything. And you want to use force to get out of this situation.
If Oliver tried to do any sudden move, Margaret would hit his balls immediately ;). Don't try to mess with a woman when your dick is in her hand :ROFLMAO:
Actions are always faster than reactions. But it's fine, this is a sex story, I'm not looking for realism here. In fact, the hottest sex stories require a huge amount of suspension of disbelief and I'm totally fine with that. It just has to feel right, and to me it didn't here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's all I wanted to say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends,

Chapter 12 is now available. The download section is updated with the links.

For quick access, here the links are (including PDF and image viewer formats):

I hope you enjoy it!

Best Regards

CH12_E1_S2_A18_P1_30_V1.jpg

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes