Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hi.

So, sometime ago a started to read this comic and stopped at the chapter where the Milf the MC saves previously says that she demand MC's mother to teach/convince her/her son how to get close like them (it's been quite a while since I read, sorry). And I stopped since I got some NTR/Sharing vibes from this. Someone can confirm to me if the comic has some of this content so I can kindly skip, please?

Thanks.
Hi xfirstninx,

That was chapter 4. And chapter 10 was such harder than what you read in chapter 4. If you stopped reading because of some dialogues in chapter 4, then chapter 10 would make you run away :ROFLMAO:. Now, I think that maybe some have done the same thing of what you did after chapter 10. Too bad to take decision based on doubts and guessing only :rolleyes:

Anyway, please read posts on page 10, 11 and 15 to have the answer. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hi xfirstninx,

That was chapter 4. And chapter 10 was such harder than what you read in chapter 4. If you stopped reading because of some dialogues in chapter 4, then chapter 10 would make you run away :ROFLMAO:. Now, I think that maybe some have done the same thing of what you did after chapter 10. Too bad to take decision based on doubts and guessing only :rolleyes:

Anyway, please read posts on page 10, 11 and 15 to have the answer. Thanks.
Thanks for the suggestion, Mando. I actually wasn't following the thread to avoid spoilers in case I returned to read, or avoid something I wouldn't like to see. In any case, I read those pages and others posts and my way of thinking have some similarities with lordfridge9.
I've made that question because I learned to not always trust the tags, specially if the OP isn't a member of the staff. Nothing against you, really, it is just from general experience.
I have a suggestion if you may. It is quite reassuring a disclaimer in the main post where the creator leaves this kind of information. I'm only suggesting because you said that it may be happen of people dropping the reading after these signs. So link your reply from page 5 in the main post might help keep more people reading.

Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
In any case, I read those pages and others posts and my way of thinking have some similarities with @lordfridge9.
Good to know. Yeah, I understand the concerns.

Nothing against you, really, it is just from general experience.
It is OK. I follow up many games threads and can see the mess and arguments out there.

I have a suggestion if you may. It is quite reassuring a disclaimer in the main post where the creator leaves this kind of information. I'm only suggesting because you said that it may be happen of people dropping the reading after these signs. So link your reply from page 5 in the main post might help keep more people reading.
Good idea. Maybe I do in a form of FAQ too.

Thank you xfirstninx, and I hope you have started reading the comic again ;) and if you do, I hope you enjoy it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xfirstninx

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Thanks for chapter 18! Can you tell us what is your plans, how long is this going to continue? Hope forever :)
Thanks for your kind words, JustJane :)

The original plan of the "Just for You" comic is a long one. The story covered only 15% of the events until now. But of course, it depends on the readers' interest too. I have plan B in case fans/readers are not interested in the comic anymore to finish it quickly.

Also, I plan to make a game but don't know yet what to do. I thought about a small game to have "Just for You" characters with "The Tyrant" game characters to introduce a new game with a kind of the same plot as the "The Tyrant" game but without NTR and Richard will be the MC of the game to save the Tyrant family. Still, I am not sure if this idea is applicable or not.

Thanks for asking, JustJane. I appreciate it :)

Reactions: Caloi and JustJane

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Great to hear this, Mando Logica! I am sure if you made a game these people on this thread will jump on it as fast as they can! :)
I am glad to read this, and I am so grateful for your words!. Thanks a lot, my friend! (y) :)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes