Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Images look really good. Ever thought of getting into making games ? I think you would do well.
I'd second that. Just for the record, that's what NLT Media did. He started with incest comics then started doing games. Once he established that he could do games fairly well, his numbers took off and now he's making serious bank. After reading this series, I think Mando Logica can write and render. But if ML can master a game engine and get maximum mommycest out of it, I can see mass chaos from people rushing to pay for it. All it would take is a headline.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Images look really good. Ever thought of getting into making games ? I think you would do well.
I'd second that. Just for the record, that's what NLT Media did. He started with incest comics then started doing games. Once he established that he could do games fairly well, his numbers took off and now he's making serious bank. After reading this series, I think Mando Logica can write and render. But if ML can master a game engine and get maximum mommycest out of it, I can see mass chaos from people rushing to pay for it. All it would take is a headline.
Thank you so much both of you for your encouragement and your kind words.

whippetmaster You are absolutely right. I am trying to follow NLT media steps. He mentioned all what you have said in an interview (y). I guess I still need more time to get ready to do a game because a game is more interesting when it is non linear and have choices that do matter. The comic is just a linear one. And I know already Renpy, so the game engine is not a problem to me :). But for sure moving to games is my main next step!

Last edited:

MyklK

Feb 28, 2018
Is it possible to get Chapter 20 in MEGA? Only chapter that doesn't have a Mega.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, that new chapter sure is different. It's certainly interesting, although I hope our heroine will get her payback this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just asking here if there's any original JPG downloads for chapters 1-5?
I do like the PDF but the JPG allows me to set my viewer to slide mode and autoplay the story. No hand mode for the win!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes