Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Just asking here if there's any original JPG downloads for chapters 1-5?
I do like the PDF but the JPG allows me to set my viewer to slide mode and autoplay the story. No hand mode for the win!

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Oh thank you! When will you be able to do it?! Will you have her do anal with her boy at all? Also is it too much to ask for a few hot shots of her? Like she’s posing for a photoshoot perhaps?! Hope I’m not a bother you amazing artist you:)

Last edited:
Reactions: wwwslave

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Luckily I had some time today ;)

View attachment 1752300
My goodness she’s just so freaking hot and sexy! I really hope you’re adding more of her for a nude photoshoot with those heels on! Your talent has created my favorite woman on the net! Also I’d love to see her do anal with Richard! I know you said she’s a stubborn one. But I really hope to see it! It’d make me one very happy fella! I hope you can make my dream come true! Thank you so very much and I hope to see her on here in a shoot soon! I don’t think she’d have a problem with doing a hot sexy photoshoot for a fan on here! It did say she used to be an exotic dancer in issue 1 after all! By the way Mando, tell her that she’s my favorite;) Again I REALLY hope to see a super sexy hot photoshoot of her sexy nude body in heels! Maybe lingerie with a striptease in the beginning!Making sexy faces at the camera! Showing her spreading her ass and butthole for the camera! Yeah?

Last edited:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
My goodness she’s just so freaking hot and sexy! I really hope you’re adding more of her for a nude photoshoot with those heels on! Your talent has created my favorite woman on the net!
By the way Mando, tell her that she’s my favorite;)
Margaret sends you a BIG KISS for your compliment ;)

Also I’d love to see her do anal with Richard!
It will happen step by step. It is planned.

I REALLY hope to see a super sexy hot photoshoot of her sexy nude body in heels! Maybe lingerie with a striptease in the beginning!Making sexy faces at the camera! Showing her spreading her ass and butthole for the camera! Yeah?
I promise you that I will do some fan art for Margaret from time to time (y) . I am just busy these days because I am working on another new comic too.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Margaret sends you a BIG KISS for your compliment ;)

It will happen step by step. It is planned.

I promise you that I will do some fan art for Margaret from time to time (y) . I am just busy these days because I am working on another new comic too.
I understand you are busy Mando. Oh I can’t wait to see her finally do anal! Thank you for replying! I just love me some Margaret! Is it too much to ask for just one more hot sexy nude in heels photo looking at the camera and showing her “goods”? Just one for now since you are busy. If that’s ok of course. Many thanks, much love and good luck to you Mando:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes