Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
sorry for you MandoLogica, but I feel like Margaret is an "alpha" female and Olivia is much sweeter.
We feel that Olivia has problems for sexual relations with Margaret but she does not have any with Mia.
You are right, my friend :). Margaret isn't an easy person to deal with unless she trusts the one she talks to. And Mia is a cute young girl with no enough experience in life yet.

Margaret in addition to giving me the feeling of being the "alpha" woman, I also have the impression that she is a very suspicious woman.
She likes what you have just said ;). And I am really glad you have that impression. Later, you will understand why.

The concern for me is to read and translate the story because I am French and do not understand English very well without a translator.
I see. English isn't my native language either.

That said, it's an excellent 3Dcomics with very beautiful characters, superb images, very beautiful, very clear.
Thank you, dollyfanny! That's very kind of you!

Olivia is much sweeter.
Olivia sends you a BIG kiss :love:

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Mando, this is a strange request coming from nowhere but would you like me to convert the comic into a renpy visual novel? Purely for fun, I think it would translate perfectly into visual novel form. I enjoy the comic and wouldn't consider it too much work. :unsure:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando, this is a strange request coming from nowhere but would you like me to convert the comic into a renpy visual novel? Purely for fun, I think it would translate perfectly into visual novel form. I enjoy the comic and wouldn't consider it too much work. :unsure:
Hi, stuffnstuff0. That's a nice offer from you, my friend :). I guess you will need raw images with no speech bubbles, won't you?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Hi, stuffnstuff0. That's a nice offer from you, my friend :). I guess you will need raw images with no speech bubbles, won't you?
That would be all I need, then I can begin. Also maybe your favourite image for the menu screen, or I'd use slide1 no problem. :)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
When will we get the sequel???
Please give me some time as I have to finish chapter 25 for my subscribers first. Unless you guys want me to start posting pages every couple of days instead of waiting for a whole chapter.

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Please give me some time as I have to finish chapter 25 for my subscribers first. Unless you guys want me to start posting pages every couple of days instead of waiting for a whole chapter.
Where can we subscribe?
No, I'm just impatient to read more, but yes take your time, I don't realize the work must be colossal in fact. Excuse me ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Thanks a lot, mass561!
Here for a few days I am subscribed to your story and that of DAVAL3D. They are good comics, certainly herotic, but with a great story, and not JUST non-stop sex. That's what I really like. The characters are very beautiful, they are really the two comics that I relentlessly follow. I also have an eye on the new story: "Teamwork Comic" which looks so good to me!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes