Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
stuffnstuff0 Thank you so much for your great effort to present "Just for You" comic in VN format using Renpy with adding music and sound effects!! I appreciate it, my friend! (y) :love:

Dear friends, These are the links to the first five chapters of "Just for you" comic in Renpy. I hope you like it.

Note: I will continue doing the comic as usual. Renpy is just an extra step thanks to stuffnstuff0 of course!

Windows/Linux: - - - - - -
MAC (Not tested because I don't have MAC): - - - -
Android: - - - - - -

Best regards

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
stuffnstuff0 Thank you so much for your great effort to present "Just for You" comic in VN format using Renpy with adding music and sound effects!! I appreciate it, my friend! (y) :love:

Dear friends, These are the links to the first five chapters of "Just for you" comic in Renpy. I hope you like it.

Note: I will continue doing the comic as usual. Renpy is just an extra step thanks to stuffnstuff0 of course!

Windows/Linux: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
MAC (Not tested because I don't have MAC): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Best regards
just wait mod till add this to game section, :coffee:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Do you mean that it is a good idea to add a Kinetic novel (with no choices) that is based on a comic to the game section?
yeah why not, :sneaky: but probably u should make pol for ur patron if u really want oficially make a game too,;) cuz theres many comic have been convert to a game, :HideThePain:
cuz thats still unofficial but also probably if mod saw it or someone saw it n report to mod still will adding to game section but with tag/tittle "unofficial/convert/remake(orwhtevercall)" :KEK:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Nice update. I knew that Kira was a reference but now you went full big brother. Never go full big brother I actually like that.
Big brother characters are part of the story, but not the whole story. They are side characters after all. Also they will show up according to the plot's need for Richard and/or Margaret.

Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Do you mean that it is a good idea to add a Kinetic novel (with no choices) that is based on a comic to the game section?
Dear Mando (if I may call you so),

sure it is, because you are keeping the same quality of the story also there.
In my opinion, when doing that you are going just to add a "sense" of action in motion... I'm not able to tell this concept better, but I would mean that you are doing as like as you were making a movie.
Sorry if I couldn't explian myself better.
Please keep on straight this way anyway, it is interesting.

With best compliments and regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes