Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
in comics. Argh, this is going to be long. We are only at chapter 25. I know I'm impatient, but I'll wait as long as it takes.
I understand, dollyfanny :). I just did two polls a month ago on SubscribeStar and the result of the votes will take place between chapters 25 and 27. That's why Ann's appearance had to be delayed to chapter 28.

Do you have a fan art photo of it?
I did many fanart photos for Ann, and Kira on Big Brother fan art thread.

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
I understand, dollyfanny :). I just did two polls a month ago on SubscribeStar and the result of the votes will take place between chapters 25 and 27. That's why Ann's appearance had to be delayed to chapter 28.

WOW!!! If I understood well Kira is the girl who is in Big Brother???
This is the comic that girls can talk to each other telepathically??? How come Kira and Ann end up in JFY????o_O
Afterwards, it would be great to do a comic with Margaret's youth. :love: :love:

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Mando Logica:
123.png
Kira : C’est une technique que m’a appris ma copine de chambre à la fac…
Kira : This is a technique my college roommate taught me...
mando logica:
one would think that Kira is talking about Margaret when saying this sentence to her niece.:giggle::giggle:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
WOW!!! If I understood well Kira is the girl who is in Big Brother???
Yeah, she is.

How come Kira and Ann end up in JFY????o_O
That’s what you will figure out later :), but Margaret gave a small explanation to Richard about Kira in chapter 24

Afterwards, it would be great to do a comic with Margaret's youth. :love: :love:
Yeah, some asked me to show how the relationship between Margaret and Richard has started in the JFY comic. Margaret will tell us how it happened at the right time ;)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica:
123.png
Kira : C’est une technique que m’a appris ma copine de chambre à la fac…
Kira : This is a technique my college roommate taught me...
mando logica:
one would think that Kira is talking about Margaret when saying this sentence to her niece.:giggle::giggle:
Haha, that can be helpful! :love:

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Mando Logica:
That’s what you will figure out later :), but Margaret gave a small explanation to Richard about Kira in chapter 24 with a translator :giggle::LOL:
Mando Logica:
Haha, that can be helpful! :love:
YES:giggle::giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Mando Logica

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021

MandoLogica:
When will we get the sequel to JFY and "Teamwork Comic"???? please

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Teamwork 1-21
When will we get the sequel to JFY and "Teamwork Comic"???? please
Here the first 20 pages are leaked already! :ROFLMAO:

aurox, please I need you to do me a favor if you can. I was planning to create a new comic thread for "Teamwork" comic to post chapter one after I am done with chapter two for my subscribers, but since some pages are already leaked from chapter 1 on different sites, can you send a request in the comic section to create a new comic thread for "Teamwork"? And there you can post the leaked pages. I just want this thread to be for the comic "Just for you" only. Please confirm if you can do it. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: aurox

aurox

Aug 25, 2020
aurox, please I need you to do me a favor if you can. I was planning to create a new comic thread for "Teamwork" comic to post chapter one after I am done with chapter two for my subscribers, but since some pages are already leaked from chapter 1 on different sites, can you send a request in the comic section to create a new comic thread for "Teamwork"? And there you can post the leaked pages. I just want this thread to be for the comic "Just for you" only. Please confirm if you can do it. Thanks! :)

My apologies Mando, I'll gladly put the request in.
The request has been sent in to "F95"(Mod)....hopefully we see something soon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020

My apologies Mando, I'll gladly put the request in.
The request has been sent in to "F95"(Mod)....hopefully we see something soon.
I appreciate it, aurox! :)

Reactions: aurox
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes