Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I understand you are busy Mando. Oh I can’t wait to see her finally do anal! Thank you for replying! I just love me some Margaret! Is it too much to ask for just one more hot sexy nude in heels photo looking at the camera and showing her “goods”? Just one for now since you are busy. If that’s ok of course. Many thanks, much love and good luck to you Mando:)
Here she is ;)

20220419-1_Margaret_V1.2.png

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Hey buddy86, chapter 24 is going to be finished by next week on my SubscribeStar account. So, chapter 23 is expected to be publicly posted here by the 30th of April.
Ok cool! Thanks for the reply and hoping you’re doing well! I look forward to seeing my favorite milf soon!

Reactions: Mando Logica

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Hey the amazing Mando Logica think you can add some more hot photos of my favorite lady nude in heels posing for the camera again please? It’d make my day!

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
I would like to see Margaret and Olivia in bed just the two of them with the most serious relationship, without Magaret forcing Olivia into anything. I would like it to be natural, sensual!!!

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I would like to see Margaret and Olivia in bed just the two of them with the most serious relationship, without Magaret forcing Olivia into anything. I would like it to be natural, sensual!!!
Both can be in bed together, and Margaret may not force Olivia into anything, BUT they would never have a serious or natural relationship. Olivia has her agenda, and Margaret is skeptical of what Olivia is after.

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
Both can be in bed together, and Margaret may not force Olivia into anything, BUT they would never have a serious or natural relationship. Olivia has her agenda, and Margaret is skeptical of what Olivia is after.
Yes, that's exactly how it feels to read the comic.

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
I don't get your point, my friend.
sorry for you MandoLogica, but I feel like Margaret is an "alpha" female and Olivia is much sweeter.
We feel that Olivia has problems for sexual relations with Margaret but she does not have any with Mia.
Margaret in addition to giving me the feeling of being the "alpha" woman, I also have the impression that she is a very suspicious woman.
Unless I'm wrong...
The concern for me is to read and translate the story because I am French and do not understand English very well without a translator.
That said, it's an excellent 3Dcomics with very beautiful characters, superb images, very beautiful, very clear.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes