Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Mando Logica I’m trying to be so patient about this. But the thought of Margaret doing anal with her boy Richard gets me extremely horny. I really hope to see it happen soon. Margaret is just so incredibly sexy and I so wanna see her do anal!!

Jun 11, 2022
Wow... I read the whole story from beginning to end and I'm flabbergasted, the story is so good, basically I almost only download HTMT games, I stumbled across this Comics, I downloaded everything in a folder and then read everything, I wonder if the sequel will answer the question of why and how the protagonist slept with his mother the first time they did, for However, I'm a little disappointed with the way the first sexual relationship between Olivia and her son Oliver came to be, I would have preferred a sexual relationship than between them without the protagonist, just the two of them sleeping together in a soft way...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I wonder if the sequel will answer the question of why and how the protagonist slept with his mother the first time they did
Yes. Later, Margaret will tell us how her relationship with Richard started. It will come at the right time.

I'm a little disappointed with the way the first sexual relationship between Olivia and her son Oliver came to be, I would have preferred a sexual relationship than between them without the protagonist, just the two of them sleeping together in a soft way...
I understand your point, but the relationship between Oliver and Olivia is sort of complicated. We will see that later.

Wow... I read the whole story from beginning to end and I'm flabbergasted, the story is so good
Thank you for your kind words! :)

Jun 11, 2022
In this story, no. In the future VN game that players will play as Richard, maybe.
In the game I would love a beautiful wedding between Richard and Margaret (pregnant of Richard), otherwise your story is excellent but if I can allow myself a slight criticism it would be great if in your kinetic novel you also talk about incest itself and people's view of it, because I feel like everyone is comfortable with the idea of a son sleeping with his mother in your story. On the other hand, do you think you know when your game will be released...?

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
do you think you know when your game will be released...?
I can't decide when yet. I have a complete vision of the story and know precisely what events/scenes to do, but still, I am looking for a good writer who can write excellent and attractive dialogue. You can see the dialogue in my comic is basic and not interesting enough. I'm not a writer in the end :)

Jun 11, 2022
I can't decide when yet. I have a complete vision of the story and know precisely what events/scenes to do, but still, I am looking for a good writer who can write excellent and attractive dialogue. You can see the dialogue in my comic is basic and not interesting enough. I'm not a writer in the end :)
But what do you personally think of incest and sexual relations between a mother and her son?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes