Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-37] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Mando Logica can we see more hot Margaret here please? Actually do you think you can do a photoshoot of her modeling her sexy self? Showing her hot sexy body in a bunch of hot photos? That would be amazing! I’d just keep coming back to see them if ya did! Would that be ok? It would absolutely make my day!

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica can we see more hot Margaret here please? Actually do you think you can do a photoshoot of her modeling her sexy self? Showing her hot sexy body in a bunch of hot photos? That would be amazing! I’d just keep coming back to see them if ya did! Would that be ok? It would absolutely make my day!
Sorry, my friend. I am fully busy these days preparing for my new comic, as shown:

20221108-1_Adrianna_V1.2.png

svistripovi

Nov 21, 2021
You are stil interesting, and stil making this beautiful ART. thank you for still being the same you....( but i stil think martin is litle ladylike)
btw.. too much *still* in this post, sory I'm just a stranger on this planet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Mando Logica I am so looking forward to seeing when Margaret finally let’s him penetrate her ass! Thanks for making such a beautiful and sexy milf! Any chance of more Margaret pinups soon? I hope you have a great new year:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes