Jun 15, 2021
Older than Phat? Doubtful... I am 112 considering one is only as old as one feels, 56 chronologically... (It's the ultra high mileage more than the number of years)

I just couldn't stand to look at the poor graphics that were passing as games before the late 90's. That boxy crap hurt my eyes and caused migraines. So, I played pinball, billiards, darts and table top RPG's right through the early days of digital gaming... when I wasn't playing bass for one group or another. I learned PC on Windows 3.2, we marveled at the new smaller floppy size, still kept our data on large tape drives in a central mainframe and I have been threatening to go Linux ever since... currently using Win10, dreading Win11 and may finally make the switch. I already swapped out MS Office for Apache Open Office about 10 years ago. Hell, these days you can't even purchase a software license, you can only rent one. SMH... Corporate greed is all that is...

Anyway... Phat is just rambling on at this point. Thanks for sharing insights here in forum. You're a good egg for sharing, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: We both seem to be enamored by Margaret. So, we have that in common. Seems we are of a similar age as well. We old geezers need to stick together, right? Looking forward to seeing what Mando Logica has in store for us in Margaret's next adventure.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
The whole "Plug and Pray" meme really came into vogue with the Windows 95 build. One of the great promises of the new OS was that it promised to make the installation of add on hardware a painless automated procedure. Prior to windows 95, doing hardware upgrades / adding peripherals was a very manual procedure in which not only did you need to supply and install driver software, but you needed to understand how to manually configure the parameters of the device by COM port and IRQ address. Before the use of USB, we had interfaces like Serial Ports and the infamous SCSI interface. I remember trying to setup a SCSI interface for the SESSION 8 hardware (Session 8 was the original software / hardware created by DIGIDESIGN that would later become PROTOOLS) and it took almost a full weekend of trouble shooting.

We largely take plugging in a USB drive / thumb drive / or whatever for granted... but there was a lot of growing pains before plug n play really became plug n play.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
A bit of a warning here, the male protagonist is a bit of a bitch to his Mom and the other girl, at least at first, so I would tenuously add a female domination tag to this. Or is it male domination? I don't know how that works here.

• Haha
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends,

Kindly note that version 4 (With chapters 12, 13, and 14) is now available. I hope you enjoy it.

For quick access:-
Full Game:-
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Version 4 content only:-
Win/Linux/Mac:

Best regards

CH12_E1_S2_A58_P1_70_V1.jpg

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes