Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Need to have the game folder zipped please. Taking DL of unzipped files can lead to errors.
Please don't download file by file. Download it as ZIP by right-clicking on the folder as shown in the screenshot.

Mega_Screenshot.png

Please inform me if it works or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica, Greetings my friend:cool:(y)

Okay... took a quick preview just to see if the update only works... I give it 9 out of 10. Better than other update only files I have tried. One error I had was with missing images on the chapter selection screen. See image and other question in the spoiler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again for a fun, sexy story, my friend.:devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
This means that you pasted the update of version 3 to version 1, didn't you? In the document I posted here (Document) I explained the case you are having ;)

If you have version 1, then it is preferred to download the version 3 full game. Or, if you want to do the manual update, then you should paste the files of version 2 first into version 1 and then paste the files of version 3 into version 1. It has to be in that order to work probably.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Please don't download file by file. Download it as ZIP by right-clicking on the folder as shown in the screenshot.

View attachment 1965209

Please inform me if it works or not.
Yep... I'm hip to that. But, I still got individual file DL's along with the main zip. It was really weird.
Only those three images on the chapter selection page were missing from my install of the update only. Everything else seems to be intact. So, I'll work with what I have for now as the novel still plays but please put a zip copy of the full game up on the OP DL page.
Thanks, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Didn't catch the "Document" but I'll wait for a full game zip and just let it overwrite. That is how I prefer to make updates. There tend to be errors for me when I do otherwise. No shame, no blame... just happy to see more Margaret!:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mando Logica

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
In games, I agree that the player must have the option to change the name of the MC. I hate it too where can't change the MC name. But this is a KN, not a game :)
Its a single stringe variable, allow the players to change the mc name it wouldnt affect the VN in anyway, youre literally taking away from the advantage of people going through the VN in a engine that allows a story to be customized.

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Its a single stringe variable, allow the players to change the mc name it wouldnt affect the VN in anyway, youre literally taking away from the advantage of people going through the VN in a engine that allows a story to be customized.
When you are reading a book do you scratch out character names and write in your own? This is a kinetic NOVEL, not a game. This is a digital conveyance of a story, similar to a printed graphic novel for your digital device.

Do I prefer to create my own name for the main character of a digital story? Yes, always. Yet, I also respect the choice of a developer to choose how they want to tell a story, the same respect I give to authors of printed text novels, graphic novels and other digital media. You will not catch me complaining about it.

So, you go ahead and facepalm stamp this message, sonny, because frankly, I don't give a shit.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Huzzah!!! New content!!! DL now!!! Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)
THANK YOU!!!

Update... Ta Da! We have success! Will get busy playing along with the updated content... Thank you Mando Logica :)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.05 - 17.13.46.23.png

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Mando Logica based on the comic means that the story is the same or there are differences, so reading the comic gets you a different plot or scenes?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes