Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
what happen i don't know .Apk installed and finished when i open the game ,start button did not start the game .pls answer me
Hi OzilMe, I did the following tests to make sure that the apk is working fine.

Test 1: Installing version 2 from scratch (Version 1 isn't installed)
- Downloaded the apk from the main post from that link:
- Installed the apk on my Android phone, and it worked well.
- Installed the apk on BlueStacks Emulator on my PC, and it worked well.

Test 2: Installing version 2 to update version 1 which is already installed.
- Downloaded the apk from the main post from that link:

Could you uninstall the game and re-install it using the link above?

OzilMe

May 14, 2022
Hi OzilMe, I did the following tests to make sure that the apk is working fine.

Test 1: Installing version 2 from scratch (Version 1 isn't installed)
- Downloaded the apk from the main post from that link: WORKUPLOAD

Test 2: Installing version 2 to update version 1 which is already installed.
- Downloaded the apk from the main post from that link: WORKUPLOAD

Could you uninstall the game and re-install it using the link above?
yes i do the fourth time install and uninstall. But nothing change.Download the main post link and try installed and didn't work my phone. Redmi note 10 pro5G is my phone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
yes i do the fourth time install and uninstall. But nothing change.Download the main post link and try installed and didn't work my phone. Redmi note 10 pro5G is my phone.
Strange... I am using Samsung A50, Android version 11, and One UI version 3.1.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Margaret will use that outfit in a special event with Richard later in the story ;)
I don't generally play incest titles as I find the whole concept rather objectionable. However, I do cave on occasion when it's either a minor part of a game or in this case... Margaret is just WAY to hot to pass up. I don't care WHO she is fucking! One look at Margaret and I'm like Gene Simmons says in Domino... "that girl bends over and I forget my name!" Hell, she doesn't have to bend over or even get naked for this to happen to me. One glace from her radiant and beautiful face and I am enthralled. So, I'm still not an incest fan but I am certainly a Margaret fan! Well played, my friend!
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I don't generally play incest titles as I find the whole concept rather objectionable. However, I do cave on occasion when it's either a minor part of a game or in this case... Margaret is just WAY to hot to pass up. I don't care WHO she is fucking! One look at Margaret and I'm like Gene Simmons says in Domino... "that girl bends over and I forget my name!" Hell, she doesn't have to bend over or even get naked for this to happen to me. One glace from her radiant and beautiful face and I am enthralled. So, I'm still not an incest fan but I am certainly a Margaret fan! Well played, my friend!
And Margaret is very lucky to have a big fan like you, PapaPhat! Big kiss from Margaret :)

Adrien75X

Jan 24, 2022
Hi !
It seems I have some problems extracting and running the Mac Version. When I try to extract the zip file, it tells me I can't uncompress it while I have no problems from other files or games. Am I using the wrong file/link ?
Thanks

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hi !
It seems I have some problems extracting and running the Mac Version. When I try to extract the zip file, it tells me I can't uncompress it while I have no problems from other files or games. Am I using the wrong file/link ?
Thanks
Which version do you have that problem with? Unfortunately, I don't have Mac to test that issue. Anyway, I am going to post version 3 on the 4th of August. Maybe better if you wait and try the new version link. Thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Speaking of Margaret, A fan in the comic thread asked me for two fan arts for Margaret. I hope you like them ;)

20220727-1_Margaret_V1.3.jpg

20220729-1_Margaret_V1.0.1.2.png.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, she won't change her hair color. I was just trying different hairstyles for later usage in the story, and I forgot to change the hair color. My mistake :giggle:
Not a mistake... just something different. I would miss the auburn if she went darker but it is a good look. Glad the change was just for the show... we can always say it was a non-permanent color just to try it on and wash it out.;) Too pretty to be a wig! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends,

Kindly note that version 3 (With chapters 9, 10, and 11) is now available. I hope you enjoy it.

For quick access:-
Full Game:-
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Version 3 content only:-
Win/Linux/Mac:

Best regards

CH9_E2_S2_A26_P1_85_V1.2.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dear friends,

Kindly note that version 3 (With chapters 9, 10, and 11) is now available. I hope you enjoy it.

For quick access:-
Full Game:-
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA

Version 3 content only:-
Win/Linux/Mac: MEGA

Best regards

View attachment 1964808
Need to have the game folder zipped please. Taking DL of unzipped files can lead to errors. I've had .rpy files come out left justified rather than properly indented. Then everything breaks. Please provide a full game zip copy. Everything is DL as loose files at present.

The update only copy is a zip file but the full game version is not at present. I took a DL of the update yet I prefer to overwrite the full game for updates. I've had issues with update only files before but will try yours.

Thank you for the early access, my friend. Can't wait to see more of Margaret! :devilish: :love::cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mando Logica, Greetings my friend:cool:(y)

Okay... took a quick preview just to see if the update only works... I give it 9 out of 10. Better than other update only files I have tried. One error I had was with missing images on the chapter selection screen. See image and other question in the spoiler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again for a fun, sexy story, my friend.:devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes