PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for a fresh update Mando Logica :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

AVN means Adult Visual Novel so I'm all for a kinetic story that draws me in and holds my attention.(y)
Maybe we need to expand it to KAVN in situations like these... hmmm:unsure:
Your renders are beautiful, sexy and fun.;)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh!!! i just started and the less we can say it's that's it's not a slow burn story!!
My god after less then 5 minutes i'm already fucking mom. In this novel everybody seems to fuck mindlessly.
So if you are in a hurry to get a boner and a quick wank, it should be ok!:ROFLMAO:
I did not went any further because well it was done and then what could get me going on really !

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
What's the difference? and how would giving people the option to change their name change this?
I have one comment regarding naming the MC. As you know, it is KN with no choices/decisions to make. I had the naming option in my mind, but after thinking I found out that it is better not to let the people set the name of the MC because as you said "people like to self-insert to immerse themselves more." Maybe later the MC in the KN does an action that the people may say "Hey why did he do that? I wouldn't do so if I had choices to choose from".

So un-naming the MC is a sort of a reminder for people that they have no control. I just say to myself "If I can't decide on behalf of the MC then why the dev gives me the control to name the MC". Maybe I am wrong, but that's my point of view.

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Thank you for a fresh update Mando Logica :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

AVN means Adult Visual Novel so I'm all for a kinetic story that draws me in and holds my attention.(y)
Maybe we need to expand it to KAVN in situations like these... hmmm:unsure:
Your renders are beautiful, sexy and fun.;)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I appreciate it, PapaPhat! And I like that new term "KAVN" :). So it should be either KAVN or AVNG (Adult Visual Novel Game) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Oh!!! i just started and the less we can say it's that's it's not a slow burn story!!
No need to go slow burn since the relationship between Mom and son is already established ;). The story focuses more on their adventure together in life.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PapaPhat

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
That makes sense, and I understand the logic, but personally I think you're just limiting your potential audience. Because if I'm honest, I probably won't touch this game unless there's a name change option, and I doubt I'll be the only one. I use the rename function primarily because I play so many of these games that remembering all the different MC names is annoying when going from one the another.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I have to say this is a unique change of pace! I've never seen a game where the mom/son relationship is established from the start, usually that's the endgame. Curious to see what's in store.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

OzilMe

May 14, 2022
what happen i don't know .Apk installed and finished when i open the game ,start button did not start the game .pls answer me

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes