Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I've been reading this comic for a while interesting to see you put in KN form, I'm interested in trying this out.
I hope you have a different experiment after adding the music and sound effects.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Saw the comics and I'm so glad it's become a KN now. Thank god there ain't any sharing. Also saw your comment about the VN, if impregnation is possible then that would be amazing but as of now, this is already sounding great. You do your thing bud, good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Saw the comics and I'm so glad it's become a KN now. Thank god there ain't any sharing. Also saw your comment about the VN, if impregnation is possible then that would be amazing but as of now, this is already sounding great. You do your thing bud, good luck!
Thank you for your kind wishes, Lumiscnt!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lumi24

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Well, I did and that is why I'm not downloading the game because even if these other women aren't LIs I don't want to see them fuck other guys.
I am sorry to hear that, but I am glad that the faq was useful. And I hope you can follow my future work that may appeal to you, HansDampf788. Thanks :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well, I did and that is why I'm not downloading the game because even if these other women aren't LIs I don't want to see them fuck other guys.
Was actually referring to the people who will ask "Can we see Margaret get gangbanged by hobos?"

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Will there be animations? Is there a difference from the comic?
Well, I did some animations starting from chapter 17 in the comic. And there is no difference in the story between the comic and the KN. Only different format with extra capabilities of the Renpy engine to add music and sound effects.

Reactions: Jack-ish
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes