BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I said the same thing during writing the faq :)
No body does, not even me. :KEK:

I cried when, i saw this .
Q: And what about the other women?
A: It will depend on the plot, but some women will have sex with other men. So it is not a harem KN.

P.s ask a mod if you could have the first post, use that as your info board....

Nov 26, 2021
Oof that's a tuff one, we will see other girls having sex with guys other than the mc, BUT it is not a harem and the mum and Mia are off limits for other dicks, Sooooo given that it's a KN which often times I like, is Mia and the mum in a sense the only Li and the other chicks are just side story's in a way, like will the main focus be on the mum and Mia while the other girls are just small parts of the overall story because I could try it then, but if the other girls have major plots and I gotta sit there watching them bang or be in gangs that bang then I'm gonna be half flaccid throughout

Dev could you answer this ridiculous question I've put to you please

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ah. man the Comic is AMAZING! I love it.:love:

Since NLT and Y3DF departed or changed their "Products" you have taken the reign (together with Daval3D and Himeros3D) ;).

Thanks Mando Logica! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Am I the only one who really dislikes the mother? Maybe femdom fans will like her but I always found her to be annoying. No hate for Mando logica though, I respect his/her work. I would love to the mother character being dominated and spanked by someone.

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
fempro? hmm i though it just ricard the main here, cuz from what i read from comics its just ricard, n yeah theres some pov margareth but isn't that just a filler pov to what happen when margareth dealing with drug dealer? or are u really want to make it both of them as main ? :unsure: if yes maybe u need "multiple pro" tag, as far i knew if theres both "fempro" "malpro" without "multipro" tag in game section that means the mc can change his/her gender from the beginning(after) its like a "chara creation" but if both exist i means no change sex gender probably u need "multi" tag, i guess?

dunno might be im wrong ;)
Yeah, I meant that there are some events just for Margaret (Drug dealer example) and others for Richard. Ok, I will add multipro tag too.

rjishnud

Jul 27, 2020
The game should have been different from the comics, Even alternative events because I have read the all comic and find no reason to play this game actually. I prefer the comics instead.

Reactions: heimdal74

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The game should have been different from the comics, Even alternative events because I have read the all comic and find no reason to play this game actually. I prefer the comics instead.
And the story progression is far ahead of the KN, but i appreciate the conversion into a playable Version, it is kinda convienent to click instead of swifing on the screen. ;)

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Oof that's a tuff one, we will see other girls having sex with guys other than the mc, BUT it is not a harem and the mum and Mia are off limits for other dicks, Sooooo given that it's a KN which often times I like, is Mia and the mum in a sense the only Li and the other chicks are just side story's in a way, like will the main focus be on the mum and Mia while the other girls are just small parts of the overall story because I could try it then, but if the other girls have major plots and I gotta sit there watching them bang or be in gangs that bang then I'm gonna be half flaccid throughout

Dev could you answer this ridiculous question I've put to you please
Thank you for asking this question to let me make it more clear. All what I meant by saying “some women will have sex with other men” is that we may meet characters in the story that already in a relationship or want some help to have a relationship with someone. It doesn’t mean that Richard will sit there just watching (Threesome could be happen there) or that I will do many renders for a man fucks a woman without Richard (It is useless). My sentence is more like a signal for not expecting harem tag. That’s all :)

And regarding the major plot, Mom, Mia, Richard and Olivia are the main characters.

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Ah. man the Comic is AMAZING! I love it.:love:

Since NLT and Y3DF departed or changed their "Products" you have taken the reign (together with Daval3D and Himeros3D) ;).

Thanks Mando Logica! (y)
You are very welcome and thank you for your kindness, Wickedp4th! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Am I the only one who really dislikes the mother? Maybe femdom fans will like her but I always found her to be annoying. No hate for Mando logica though, I respect his/her work. I would love to the mother character being dominated and spanked by someone.
It is OK, CırıLover :). I know that some may not like my characters or my story. That’s normal. And I can understand your point, but Margaret is different. With story progression, you will understand why, unless Margaret bothers you enough in a way that you will stop reading ;) :)

Last edited:

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
It is a kinetic novel not a game, my friend.

Some prefer the comic format, some prefer the KN format, some prefer both and some don’t care because they don’t like/read the story :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: heimdal74

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
reading this it makes the tittle reliable, Just For YOU
Q: Is the MC's mother (Margaret) shared?
A: No, the mother is only for her son Richard.

Q: Is the MC's best friend (Mia) shared?
A: No, Mia is only for Richard.

but this if incase just margaret n mia is LI(ppl says) maybe its a "mini-harem", i know its sounds ridiculous but i also just now this after month ago :KEK:

A: It will depend on the plot, but some women will have sex with other men. So it is not a harem KN.
also if this happen to olivia maybe u need make oliver just 1 sex time n the next time just watch her mom get fucked by richard? :KEK: or am i forgot something when richard safe olivia is the hobo have been touch her crotch? it could be more fun if in future it will happen again though :KEK: but in front of oliver too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
reading this it makes the tittle reliable, Just For YOU
Q: Is the MC's mother (Margaret) shared?
A: No, the mother is only for her son Richard.

Q: Is the MC's best friend (Mia) shared?
A: No, Mia is only for Richard.

but this if incase just margaret n mia is LI(ppl says) maybe its a "mini-harem", i know its sounds ridiculous but i also just now this after month ago :KEK:

also if this happen to olivia maybe u need make oliver just 1 sex time n the next time just watch her mom get fucked by richard? :KEK: or am i forgot something when richard safe olivia is the hobo have been touch her crotch it could be more fun if in future it will happen again though :KEK: but in front of oliver too
Since you follow the comic, you will get the answer about Oliver in chapter 26 ;)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Since you follow the comic, you will get the answer about Oliver in chapter 26 ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n who is this though, why i always see her in last chap in ur comics, is this margaret in past? am i asking in the wrong thread?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
nice! i actually read this comic a little while ago. it was a pretty good read. so far i haven't noticed any major differences between the two. if this is meant for exposure for the comic, then that's pretty dope. the only thing that's lacking, which would make this the perfect "visual novel" counterpart to the comics, would be the inclusion of some animations for the scenes.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes