LSD'S

Dec 26, 2020
Sto leggendo il comic's di "Just for You", al capitolo "36". Fumetto molto interessante. Perché sono così indietro col il gioco?

Reactions: Emil33

LSD'S

Dec 26, 2020
I am reading the comic's of "Just for You," at chapter "36." Very interesting comic. Why so far behind the game?

Reactions: markl1717

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
eww! no creampie for mommy and only pullout? =( it's not fair.

Or is the whole point that their incestuous relationship is still in the development stage, and they (the relationship) have not yet matured to the stage of sex with creampies?

common! itz only game - mommy is not a real mommy but array of bytes - she can receive son's incestuous sperm by gallons and not to be knocked up.
*sign*
Mando Logica, please let son to creampie his mommy pleeeeease! =)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: JKRollin'

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I noticed that some people want the option to change the name of the MC. This should work for now...

To install this mod:
- Place it in the game folder.
- Change E1 = 'Name' to a name of your choice.
- Change E2 = 'NAME' to a name of your choice in capital letters.
For some reason this doesn't work in 0.9 I can't vouch for earlier releases. Should the file name be Name_Change.rpy and be in the game folder? if so it's being ignored completely by the game.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Any update on the update?
Is this still ongoing project?
Thanks for asking about the update, my friends. I will post it soon.
Please keep in mind that the main project/focus is on the comic itself. That's why I update more frequently in the comic thread and once I have a couple of chapters done in the comic, I move them to the KN version here. This KN version is just a way for me to connect with the VN games community and get feedback so that I am prepared for when it's time to create an actual visual novel game.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for asking about the update, my friends. I will post it soon.
Please keep in mind that the main project/focus is on the comic itself. That's why I update more frequently in the comic thread and once I have a couple of chapters done in the comic, I move them to the KN version here. This KN version is just a way for me to connect with the VN games community and get feedback so that I am prepared for when it's time to create an actual visual novel game.
Thanks for the heads-up Mando! While I am not a big fan of "comics", I have really enjoyed this KN. Best Wishes!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes