SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SWEET! Thank you, my friend!

I'm encountering some games that are getting out of hand now and really need compressed, like City of Broken Dreamers and Luna's Fall from Grace, just to name two off the top of my head. Taking the primary/most recent version 2.4.8 + fix as DL now unless I should be taking the "stable" 2.0.1 version. Do you have a preference?

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Why not just get the compressed versions already available? v2.4.8 + fix then start here and get each update and apply them up to v2.5.2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Because I want to be able to do this myself at will rather than hunt for compressed versions. :) Give a man a fish and feed him a meal. Teach a man to fish and feed him for life. :) Make sense???
Yeah, but I will warn you, unless you have a somewhat decent system, ones with lots of videos will take quite a while, hours even.

Reactions: KiraJames

Antırrr

May 2, 2021
I installed the game, but after the start menu opens, I can't start the game, does anyone know why the buttons don't work? For Android player

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations!! I think it's great, it meets the expectation of a game mix with sex scenes, it has the appeal of incest, mother and son. It doesn't have a straight, linear story but good alternatives. Better variables could still happen, all the women having loose sex, bitch mother. I haven't seen the original materail but it would also be interesting interracial! Finally, use characters from other games. Very few animations. But great in terms of observation position. You have a lot of material from other stories and will certainly be visited a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
female protagonist, male protagonist ........ for your faq "you control the male character as MC?" "you control the female character as MC?" "you control both characters as MC?"

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I noticed that some people want the option to change the name of the MC. This should work for now...

To install this mod:
- Place it in the game folder.
- Change E1 = 'Name' to a name of your choice.
- Change E2 = 'NAME' to a name of your choice in capital letters.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica What kind of femdom scenes are in the game?
No femdom scenes yet, unless some consider the scene between Margaret and Olivia was a femdom one. Some femdom scenes will be there once Margaret and her son Richard spend the weekend at Ann's villa (Big Brother family), and of course, Margaret and Richard will have control over the others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
female protagonist, male protagonist ........ for your faq "you control the male character as MC?" "you control the female character as MC?" "you control both characters as MC?"
a kinetic novel (mean it's like a book or movie you don't make any choice, you just follow the story) protagonist just mean that the story follow the adventure of a girl and a man in this case (margaret and richard) but in the case of a kinetic you don't control those protagonist

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
Q: Is the MC's mother (Margaret) shared with other males?
A: No.

Q: Is the MC's best friend (Mia) shared with other males?
A: No.

Q: And what about the other women?
A: It will depend on the plot, but some women will have sex with other men. So it is not a harem KN.
nice, so no waste of a download here. next.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes