DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I really wish the MC would quit pulling out of his mom and put a dausis in her after filling her up. Then knock up the dausis too later after she hits puberty.
Might want to wait until she's 18, because puberty in girls usually begins between the ages of 8 and 13.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
who cares? Don't get caught then age and familial status don't matter (make her have the kid at home and avoid doctors = no paper trail or records). Not to mention like in real estate location matters (ie age of consent in the Philipines is 12). Other than that it's his mom, she's prob like 35-40 or something. Oh yeah, almost forgot, they are 3D cartoons so don't really have ages. Daz creation date = birthday? Then everyone is no older than 11, since Daz didn't exist before that.
Don't take it so seriously, it will make you look like you want to find reasons to fuck young kids IRL too and justify it.

Reactions: Griev

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that was funny, maybe too much to be enjoyable. Well Margareth is completely out in another galaxy far far away. My god she talks and acts like she was high on drugs, i guess the black pill is starting to drive her crazy and his stupid son Richard doesn't really realize it or he's an asshole and just takes advantage of this!
By the way Richard is really a spineless idiot, he gets slapped by his mom, insulted by his friend and so on, well it's the kind of guy who says thank you when a pidgeon shits on his face! :LOL:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
The android release appears to fail to install for me
Same here
Yeah I found out the issue. The APK size is over 2GB now, and according to Renpy, 2GB is the maximum size limit for the APK. I'll try to figure out something like compressing the images more maybe.

V4mpire , please let me know if you have an idea of how to solve that issue. Thanks!

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah I found out the issue. The APK size is over 2GB now, and according to Renpy, 2GB is the maximum size limit for the APK. I'll try to figure out something like compressing the images more maybe.

V4mpire , please let me know if you have an idea of how to solve that issue. Thanks!
The limit is generally more down to the play store, i've done larger apk's than yours and it's installed without issues, i'll have a look at it on pc and get back to you on a resolution, it might be it needs some crunching.

Quick update, i just grabbed the pc version and see it's full sized, so some crunching will help considerably.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Same here
The limit is generally more down to the play store, i've done larger apk's than yours and it's installed without issues, i'll have a look at it on pc and get back to you on a resolution, it might be it needs some crunching.

Quick update, i just grabbed the pc version and see it's full sized, so some crunching will help considerably.
Anyone Can compressé the apk files please
First of all:
V4mpire , Thank you so much for your help! I'm very grateful for your advice about the compression part (y) :giggle:

Secondly:
Dear friends, here is the link to the Android after doing the compression process. I tested it on my phone

Android:

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
First of all:
V4mpire , Thank you so much for your help! I'm very grateful for your advice about the compression part (y) :giggle:

Secondly:
Dear friends, here is the link to the Android after doing the compression process. I tested it on my phone

Android: MEGA
Little feedback, i tested that android version and works for me. You somehow fixed that bug from the menu buttons.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Mando Logica Great work with this comic.

Would it be possible for you to do the same with Satisfying Needs by Daval3D .or any other comic by Pigking? All have similar themes only Pigkings comics have Bestiality as well so donno if they'll be your cup of tea.

Cheers in advance.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes