Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but do you have to download each part separately or is top links the full thing?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked before but do you have to download each part separately or is top links the full thing?
The Main DL is all in one. IDK why the other links are even there. Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Ed B

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
I tried to play the android version but the main menu buttons didn't work. Downloaded two times and same result. The problem can't be my phone when i can run any android game..

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Was the android version error of not being able to click on the menu buttons fixed?
I tried many times, my friend. It works on my Android phone and on the Android simulator and works on one of my friend's Android phone. I don't know why the issue happens for some of you and not for the rest.

I appreciate it if someone here from the Android portal expert could help and generate another version that can work for all. It's renpy, so you guys can unrep it :)

Reactions: The_Blade

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JustForYouKineticNovel-7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Just for You [v7.0] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v6.0 -> v7.0 [241 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone have a Gofile DL link for this KN? I'm all capped out with both Mega and Pixeldrain, and all the others are way too slow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone have a Gofile DL link for this KN? I'm all capped out with both Mega and Pixeldrain, and all the others are way too slow.
If you reset your wifi modem/router you can reset the Pixeldrain limit. At least that always works for me. :)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
In this KN no, but maybe in the game version later because I am planning for a VN game for Margaret and Richard that starts after the end event of the comic/KN. And the MC will be Richard.
This sounds awesome. The main thing though, please please let us be able to change the name of the the son. It kind of adds to the immersion factor. If there is impregnation please don't do it at the end of the game, it's kind of pointless otherwise.

Reactions: Mando Logica

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Does anyone else have a deja vu after installing the 7.0 update? I left the house, got the shop back, and then the scenes with the ugly dude and guy in the suit played, followed by the "first" meeting with Kira. Did someone order up a black cat in the Matrix?

• Haha
Reactions: Mando Logica
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes