Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
and this is the reason why I thought that the mother would be only for the son. Dear dev, these are your words. and finally it has not been like that
I know my words very well. You don't have to remind me. And I still follow what I said and no male has touched Margaret or Mia. You have issue with lesbian? that's your problem, not mine, my friend.

I hope no more arguing here. Thanks for your understanding.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This one by the author is more like fan work , because the figures in the works almost all appear in well-known works .
But the author's work itself creates a different story , the overall look is comfortable , and the picture is really good .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends,

Kindly note that version 6 (With chapters 18, 19, and 20) is now available. I hope you enjoy it.

For quick access:-
Full Game:-
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Version 6 content only:-
Win/Linux/Mac:

Best regards

CH18_E1_S2_A17_P1_37_V1.jpg

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
you talked about creating a game in the future is that planed after the completion of this story?
Well, this story is mainly an ongoing comic, and this kinetic novel version is to introduce myself to the VN community and get to know the community too.

"Just for you" is a long story, and I don't think I'll wait until it's finished. Currently, I'm just practicing more by doing more comics to gain more experience. I don't know if I'm ready to make a game or not. What do you think?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Love your renders, too bad some kinks are not for me.

You should change your faq to "you won't share her with other males" (or something like that), the way it's worded now it's a bit misleading, i personally don't like sharing (female or male) and it would probably have pissed me off.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I don't understand how people are comparing sharing a LI with another female as even remotely similar as to sharing with another male. Especially when said female is also sexually active with MC. It makes no sense to me at all.

Sure you can be against sharing a LI with another female but that is a singular objection and not at all related to sharing with another male.

I have read through the current update and don't see anything that would come close to NTR. Netorase (sp?) yes because the MC is cucking another male. Mando Logica I wouldn't waste too much thought with some of these objections especially since your story is already established in your comic.

As a side note: a question to anyone here that is familiar with the comic. Is there any reason I shouldn't switch over to the comic and continue the story since it is farther along than the KN?

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
@Mando Logica I wouldn't waste too much thought with some of these objections especially since your story is already established in your comic.
Yeah, the story is already established, and I won't change anything because, as you said, it's originally a comic.
For me, this KN is a way to understand the VN community and different opinions/points of view. That will help me later when I make a game and decide which audience to target because I know that I won't be able to make all happy.

As a side note: a question to anyone here that is familiar with the comic. Is there any reason I shouldn't switch over to the comic and continue the story since it is farther along than the KN?
If you are okay with reading speech bubbles, then you can :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You could just switch to the comic, this ren’py game is kinda a practice exercise (AFAIK) for his upcoming VN.

• Yay, new update!

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so since this isnt the comic does that mean theres like animations or something pretty different from the comic?

Jun 15, 2021
Jeez, dev. i see you are being very cruel and sadistic ! i always perk up when I see this, which has become the definitive milf shake - but instead u tie me to a chair and torture me like maverick in mission impossible 3
1673606600381.png
I mean. I thought we were cool. Why u do it? That little Mia girl is on myh nerves. Can we get rid of her?
1673606687607.png 1673606896088.png
See? Isn't this better?
1673606788490.png
Also, a moment of silence for Phillip seymour hoffman, theee BEST villain in the entire franchise. Cheers :)

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Good game, with very nice renders and some animations. Nice job (y) But main thing, that I miss are sex sounds and moans. Please add them ;)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes