Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
Hm, this is bad, there are many possible outcomes and i thought i tested them all, I guess i forgot at least one, can you please tell me what outcome did you go into that has no way out? Maybe PM me a screenshot or a savefile if you could.
It happens if you don't have enough INT to pass this check at her home
1704982610066.png
The entry appears blank with no failed check and no way to go forward

Reactions: Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I kinda missing Melanie? ^^ Where can she be found?
She can be found by stalking her on the laptop, there's a hint about that in the hints section

i choosed black men but have sex with white avatar. epic game!
Lol, apologies for that, it's just not feasible for me to have 2 versions of videos, but i wanted to put all kind of avatars anyway, there is a warning about that when you create the character though

It happens if you don't have enough INT to pass this check at her home
View attachment 3251998
The entry appears blank with no failed check and no way to go forward
Ok, then i definitely messed something up, because that was supposed to be just a flavor informative check, not one that would actually change anything.

Add to this a similar thing with Susan when you ask for anal. If she's not ready then you get a blank and need to click back.
This is already fixed (for next version), thanks for the report!

What criteria needs to be met in order to go to the infirmary after going to Katrina's apartment?
You have a total of 3 visits to the infirmary, but you can delay them, you just need to fuck her before you do the 3rd visit

noobling

May 20, 2018
how do you unlock the achievement to lose the fight to the bully when you are already too far in that even 1st day after reset your strength is too high and you can't lose?

dogsol

Jun 30, 2019
what a great fckng start for a game, hope you keep up, it's a great project
btw i can't write a review, is it locked ?
Also i think some ppl may missunderstand this game as 'bad' bc it may need a little time to start progressing BUT i found it just perfect the way it is

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
how do you unlock the achievement to lose the fight to the bully when you are already too far in that even 1st day after reset your strength is too high and you can't lose?
You can lose the fight even by losing the "outsmart" , so if you really want to go for full achievements, you can force restart the simulation a few times from the laptop to lower your int.

what a great fckng start for a game, hope you keep up, it's a great project
btw i can't write a review, is it locked ?
Also i think some ppl may missunderstand this game as 'bad' bc it may need a little time to start progressing BUT i found it just perfect the way it is
Thanks! I'm working of making it a bit more user friendly in the beginning, but it's hard to keep that and the "freeroam exploration" feeling at the same time.

Not sure why you can't write a review, might be an issue with f95, your account is 4 years old and you have many messages, so I guess you should be able to?

Ran into a few blank screens and some errors in this version.
Yep, unfortunately there was an annoying bug that slip through the 0.3 initial release, all online versions have been fixed and there's a fixed index file on discord.

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
I enjoyed the last couple of updates but boy is this 1 tough, I've had a ton of black pages that cant be fixed, saves turning into blank pages and a bunch of dead end passages, normally I would start again but this game is way too grindy and time consuming for that. I really hope this all gets fixed but until then I just can't waste my time on this right now.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I enjoyed the last couple of updates but boy is this 1 tough, I've had a ton of black pages that cant be fixed, saves turning into blank pages and a bunch of dead end passages, normally I would start again but this game is way too grindy and time consuming for that. I really hope this all gets fixed but until then I just can't waste my time on this right now.
I apologize about that, it was a single bug that caused all kind of havoc, good news is that it's already been fixed on all online versions and there's a index.html replacement file uploaded on discord

Meow_Mixer

Jul 8, 2020
I found an issue with earning one of the achievements, the one where tyler beats you. I got my minimum stats too high before I encountered them and now can't ever lose. An option to lose on purpose, to go with the other two options, would be a nice way to alleviate it.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I found an issue with earning one of the achievements, the one where tyler beats you. I got my minimum stats too high before I encountered them and now can't ever lose. An option to lose on purpose, to go with the other two options, would be a nice way to alleviate it.
This will be addresses in the next update.

I thought one could just chain-force restart the simulation to lower his int enough to lose with Intelligence if he really wanted that achievement.

Little did i know that you can't always eyeball math and if you unlock every other achievement first and get the +17 bonus and 70% retain you won't go under 58.

because 58*0.7 + 17+ approximation = 58 ... lol

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but couldn't find anything. How do you have sex with Katrina in the infirmary after doing it in her apartment? Also how do I have sex with Natasha in all positions? I've seemingly exhausted all options with her.

Edit: Okay I figured out the Katrina one but still unsure about Natasha

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but couldn't find anything. How do you have sex with Katrina in the infirmary after doing it in her apartment? Also how do I have sex with Natasha in all positions? I've seemingly exhausted all options with her.

For Natasha, if you pay her ten dollars then you'll get an option to have her show you her tits. If you pass some checks then that scene progresses to two options. Or you can choose to take your dick out and similarly you'll get two options. With enough stats (attraction check, I think?) you'll get the option "Have fun with her" which leads to sex and some stat checks to get the full scene. If you've done all that then don't visit her during the day, visit her room after 11pm.

Reactions: j_1993_m

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
For Natasha, if you pay her ten dollars then you'll get an option to have her show you her tits. If you pass some checks then that scene progresses to two options. Or you can choose to take your dick out and similarly you'll get two options. With enough stats (attraction check, I think?) you'll get the option "Have fun with her" which leads to sex and some stat checks to get the full scene. If you've done all that then don't visit her during the day, visit her room after 11pm.
I'm pretty sure I've done all of this but I have enough days to do it again.

Edit: I needed 90 sex control to do everything.

Last edited:

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023

You have 3 visits with Katrina, the last one is when you remove the stitches, you need to have fucked her in her apartment before the 3rd visit to trigger thaat (visits can be delayed).

The all positions one, just requires you to have very high sex control when you "have fun" with Natasha.

Reactions: j_1993_m

UnrulyMadlyDeeply

Jul 15, 2023
Good game concept, I understand the comment about the MC only being able to be fulfilled in an AI environment, but it is only a game and I like your thoughts for the follow on. I have a question, how do I get the fuck Susan after studying achievement. I went to the Library with her and then next day fucked her for the 1st time and it didn't complete, what did I do wrong?

Edit: I just completed it. Susan's love was 35 was that the qualifier?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes