erkan

Nov 14, 2017
Is it just me that have no discord permission anymore??
Edit: it works again now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotrum

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Enjoying the premise for this game, and the loop-based design. Definitely think the approach to content should be a wide range of routes rather than making each route too deep, unless the XP rewards are gonna be rebalanced to make it worth pursuing a smaller number of girls in a deeper way

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
carol real name?
Andi Rose

Is it just me that have no discord permission anymore??
Edit: it works again now.
Yeah, apologies for that, some bots started to enter and spam garbage links so i had to edit roles in a rush, now they "should" work fine.

Way too easy to just grind out coding experience to make enough money to get enough exp to buy all rewards.

I mean, unless that's the intended way to do it - I just ended up getting as much money from coding as I could from one run to the next, bought all rewards, and completed my run with 188 days available to me. I was able to do all actions with all girls in one run.
Enjoying the premise for this game, and the loop-based design. Definitely think the approach to content should be a wide range of routes rather than making each route too deep, unless the XP rewards are gonna be rebalanced to make it worth pursuing a smaller number of girls in a deeper way
I wasn't particularly happy with the current difficulty/approach as well and with what you had to do to feel you completed the game, I've been thinking about it for a while, i rebalanced exp to make it less predominant as a way to progress into the game and added achievements. I think that achievements (with permanent rewards/bonuses) will help guiding the different approaches a lot and favor exploration of the game instead of mindless grinding, i'll post a little preview from the current test version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eoin

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
I strongly disagree.
I think the quality over quantity approach has been working just fine for the game. The mechanics could be reworked without sacrificing character depth/story.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Premise sounds really good. I'm playing a few too many games rn. I'll watch for now and come back later.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I also ran into this problem as well. I was starting out doing coding did it 3 times. then blank screen couldnt do anything hit some buttons on the side and got this.

jomtss1.jpg

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Thanks everyone for your feedback!
I tried to push a bit too much content too fast in the last few days and ended up with not enough testing done, sorry about that.

Do you guys like the achievements anyway? : D

Susan seems to have a new interaction, but it is blank? No button to press, no images or videos after you press "she seems to have something on her mind"
That's a stump, there is no content ready, I forgot to disable that link, sorry about that, It won't even get fixed, it will most likely just contain new content on next update.

Just curious but are the pictures in the sidebar for patreon and stuff supposed to be broken?

View attachment 3248174
They looked fine in local, I also saw them like that on the online version, not sure what happened but it I'll look into it, it should be harmless anyway.

The Katrina home event is broken after the first go. There's no button to continue after asking to fix her computer.
Hm, this is bad, there are many possible outcomes and i thought i tested them all, I guess i forgot at least one, can you please tell me what outcome did you go into that has no way out? Maybe PM me a screenshot or a savefile if you could.

I also ran into this problem as well. I was starting out doing coding did it 3 times. then blank screen couldnt do anything hit some buttons on the side and got this.

View attachment 3248179
This is far more worrying, i have absolutely no idea what happened, a savefile could help a long way in understanding what went so wrong, Are you able to keep playing loading the autosave?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Hello, what do you mean by "game breaks" exactly?
So far I never received a report about bugs with classrooms
I mean the main panel goes black and none of the buttons on the side panel do a damned thing

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
This is far more worrying, i have absolutely no idea what happened, a savefile could help a long way in understanding what went so wrong, Are you able to keep playing loading the autosave?
Yea give me a few and ill get it for you. Ill pm you with it

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
There is an achievement for finding a lesbian scene with two of the characters. Does anyone know how to get this scene?

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes