Tremoulos

Aug 5, 2018
When you are in "your room" There should be an extra line in the left menu to use cheats
Thank you for getting back to me. As you can see, I can't see that extra line.:-(
Where does this update end? Do I have to max all of the girls' attraction to see any extra scenes?

SKarecro

Jun 12, 2018
FYI these don't work either. Both give me a "invalid code" message
Please keep in mind that the codes change with each version of the game.
The current codes for v0.25 are:

light39cheats
and
heavy832alpha

Also keep in mind that the developer is doing their very best, but there may be bugs. For instance, in v0.25 when you enter the cheat codes, the codes actually work and display that they have been applied, but due to a bug in the code, the "invalid code" message is ALSO displayed.

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 10.28.10 PM.jpg

But I can assure you that code works as it generates the following link in the sidebar:

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 10.50.31 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 10.31.41 PM.jpg

Which absolutely allows you to manipulate several values to CHEAT in the game.

So first, check the version of the game you have installed. I recommend the latest (as of this post, v0.25). Then make sure you're using the proper cheat code for that version. For v0.25 that is either light39cheats or heavy832alpha

If you really want FULL support from the actual developer, you should support them on Patreon.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I apologize for being a little less productive and responsive in the last couple weeks, holidays and covid aren't a great combination for focus, I'll make up for it and get back at full speed with the new Year.

Thanks again to everyone!

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Utterly phenomenal start to a HTML game. You haven't fallen in to the usual tropes, the story is great (if a little shallow at the moment), the mechanics are sound, and overall it's a nice little timesink. I'm certainly going to be supporting you come the new year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lotrum

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
most images dont load
i am on windows 7 today
edit: i downloaded from workupload and its 0.25
does the same for 0.27

Last edited:

TigerSauce

Oct 28, 2019
Hey boss :) Good to see an update! New Melanie content (from what I can access, more on that below) is really hot. Two possible bugs to report:
  • When using the "Ask for anal sex again" option, the <<say>> macro at the top of the page doesn't resolve properly
  • I think the vaginal sex trigger inside the "Try to get her on the bed in her room" page is broken. I'm at 314.5 attraction, have completed the kiss event, and unlocked the "Ask for anal sex again" option, but she still says she doesn't want to have regular sex. I opened up the code with Twine and I see the passage that's supposed to be triggered, but I couldn't reverse engineer your variables to figure out what might be the problem.
Cheers!

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
most images dont load
i am on windows 7 today
edit: i downloaded from workupload and its 0.25
does the same for 0.27
edit the html file and change setup.path line to: setup.Path = "./";
I genuinely don't understand why it's not working for you, but, I assume, is working for mostly anyone else? Would love to understand what's causing the issue and if this solutions works, if it's possible to fix it for everyone.

Hey boss :) Good to see an update! New Melanie content (from what I can access, more on that below) is really hot. Two possible bugs to report:
  • When using the "Ask for anal sex again" option, the <<say>> macro at the top of the page doesn't resolve properly
  • I think the vaginal sex trigger inside the "Try to get her on the bed in her room" page is broken. I'm at 314.5 attraction, have completed the kiss event, and unlocked the "Ask for anal sex again" option, but she still says she doesn't want to have regular sex. I opened up the code with Twine and I see the passage that's supposed to be triggered, but I couldn't reverse engineer your variables to figure out what might be the problem.
Cheers!
The general idea behind this is that, the scene that leads to vaginal sex "now" is supposed to only be accessible through the love route, and if you start by blackmailing her, you will never have access to that scene(maybe it could lead to a different vag one in the future). I might have done a poor job of making that evident and clear. I will look into it and the <<say>> macro as soon as I'll get home (~3-4 days) If that is not the case and you are having that issue from the "love route", then something is defitively wrong and I might need a savefile to figure out what happened.

Thanks again for your reports and support! : )

Reactions: TigerSauce

Bombadido

Dec 22, 2017
I genuinely don't understand why it's not working for you, but, I assume, is working for mostly anyone else? Would love to understand what's causing the issue and if this solutions works, if it's possible to fix it for everyone.

The general idea behind this is that, the scene that leads to vaginal sex "now" is supposed to only be accessible through the love route, and if you start by blackmailing her, you will never have access to that scene(maybe it could lead to a different vag one in the future). I might have done a poor job of making that evident and clear. I will look into it and the <<say>> macro as soon as I'll get home (~3-4 days) If that is not the case and you are having that issue from the "love route", then something is defitively wrong and I might need a savefile to figure out what happened.

The reason this wasn't working for me was simply because I was running the HTML from a "temp" folder. Hence the code snippet:
Code:
</style><script role="script" id="twine-user-script" type="text/twine-javascript">if (document.location.href.toLowerCase().includes("/temp/") || document.location.href.toLowerCase().includes("/private/") || hasOwnProperty.call(window, "storyFormat")) {
    // Change this to the path where the HTML file is
    // located if you want to run this from inside Twine.
    setup.Path = "C:/Users/david/Desktop/Testgioco/";  // Running inside Twine application
} else {
    setup.Path = "";  // Running in a browser
}
Would never work for me. As for how you solve that, doesn't really matter. But I had to change the setup.path manually to simply and empty string: ""

I am assuming that the issue the other guy has is similar.

TigerSauce

Oct 28, 2019

Aha! Nope, you're exactly right, I'm on the blackmail path for this loop. I think the current text will be fine once there's more built out in the route, and my confusion stems more from my own meta-gaming.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017

i played it on my other pc and it works fine

Sep 28, 2017
Way too easy to just grind out coding experience to make enough money to get enough exp to buy all rewards.

I mean, unless that's the intended way to do it - I just ended up getting as much money from coding as I could from one run to the next, bought all rewards, and completed my run with 188 days available to me. I was able to do all actions with all girls in one run.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes