BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I mean the main panel goes black and none of the buttons on the side panel do a damned thing
Is this something that happened because you completely ran out of energy? That is basically what happened to me when I started and tried to do coding on the computer 3 times.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Really loved achievement system. Really boost the replaying playstyle. But this mean that it's better for the game loop to be short/have caps. Maybe make gains from training separated from achievement bonus ? That way no matter how many you get achievement bonus you still get meaningful result from training, but after xx amount of times training you better spend trying to get achievement instead.
So, if after training 10 times you get 0,01 increase you just trying other way. This mean some girl will be limited by achievement you get

This way you keep times needed to train short and you can limit the maximum days about 30 or less without changing much.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
For the new player, the virgin tag is for the MC not the girls.
Actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this something that happened because you completely ran out of energy? That is basically what happened to me when I started and tried to do coding on the computer 3 times.
Thank you for your feedback and for the savefile!

I was able to find the bug that I think is causing all sorts of different problems about black screens that you guys are reporting.

If you pass out from using all your energy between 7:00am and 14:59 (2:59pm), instead of "just" not resetting all the daily interactions, if often also bricks and you have to load the last savefile. It will be fixed on the next test version, and i'll post a fixed index.html on discord for whoever is interested in testing the "fix"

Last edited:

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your feedback and for the savefile!

I was able to find the bug that I think is causing all sorts of different problems about black screens that you guys are reporting.

If you pass out from using all your energy between 7:00am and 14:59 (2:59pm), instead of "just" not resetting all the daily interactions, if often also bricks and you have to load the last savefile. It will be fixed on the next test version, and i'll post a fixed index.html on discord for whoever is interested in testing the "fix"
The easiest way for anyone to avoid this in the meantime is to make sure you have at least 1 energy at the end of anything and you wont need to worry about it.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I have reuploaded an online version with a quickfix that hopefully solves this.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I tried Restarting the game after Bricking because of the 'no more energy' bug and it was full of errors on the Left side.

Reactions: Lotrum

ManKyYen

Mar 8, 2019
I found one achievement that is permanently missable. The "Get beaten by Tyler to unlock this." one.

I was playing on an older save where i had all the Experience Rewards purchased already and then i collected most of the other achievements first. All the bonuses together mean that I start every loop with 39 strength, which means there is no way to lose the fight to Taylor.

Reactions: Gasai and Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I tried Restarting the game after Bricking because of the 'no more energy' bug and it was full of errors on the Left side.
I'm still trying to understand what causes that specifically, but the bricking bug was fixed on online versions, and you can find a fixed index.html on discord

I found one achievement that is permanently missable. The "Get beaten by Tyler to unlock this." one.

I was playing on an older save where i had all the Experience Rewards purchased already and then i collected most of the other achievements first. All the bonuses together mean that I start every loop with 39 strength, which means there is no way to lose the fight to Taylor.
If you fail the "outsmart" you still get beaten, and get the achievement, if you want to complete all achievements, you can just do that one last, force restart to dimish your int enough to lose.

It's annoying to do, but this is mostly a retro-compatibility issue, it should be pretty easy to get on the first run

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
Just started...wth? Has the game broken already?
*edit: if i use the online version it works, i suppose i just hop back and forth if it keeps happening lol.

Reactions: ptmg30 and Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Just started...wth? Has the game broken already?
*edit: if i use the online version it works, i suppose i just hop back and forth if it keeps happening lol.
Would appreciate if you could send me a savefile of that, here on PM or on Discord, I'll look into what could be causing that soon!

edit: wait, you got that before you even got to play once?

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
There is an achievement for finding a lesbian scene with two of the characters. Does anyone know how to get this scene?
Increase attraction until you can fuck both of them alone, then interact with natasha after 9PM(do not interact with her earlier in the day, Carol is fine though.)

Reactions: shaitanxxx

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020

I noticed that too once you get your strength up theres no way you can lose. Ill have to start a whole new game in order to get that and make sure i dont do anything with strength until I do

Jun 2, 2021
I strongly disagree.
I think the quality over quantity approach has been working just fine for the game. The mechanics could be reworked without sacrificing character depth/story.
maybe a couple extra action points per day would be nice, or different modes with different numbers or smth, like normal difficulty for this current way, then easy, where you get 10 actions after each event, then cheesy where you get 10 actions and double the points or smth, and there should be a hard mode where you get half the points maybe, as a challenge to see how far you can get.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
so I think theres something wrong with one achievement. get negative 30 love with natasha. I got the negative 30 but it didnt give the achievement,

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
so I think theres something wrong with one achievement. get negative 30 love with natasha. I got the negative 30 but it didnt give the achievement,
It pops when you sleep.

2 bugs I found:
1) when your intelligence is too low and goto Katrina there's no link to progress
2) when Susan's attraction is at 255 or higher, the option "She seems to have something on her mind" doesn't lead anywhere

NotNamedAtAll

Jun 3, 2018
I quite like the way the game is, the concept itself is interesting. Sure, for now it would need more things to do/test so you wouldn't just do the sames things over and over but even as of now it is quite fun with a real progression feeling. (well, the first simulation is too easy for my taste, I would make it an epic fail just so the player can see how bad the situation was and just get an idea of who is who and what can be done)

Got quite a lot the black screen thingy, mostly when doing the same action multiples times or randomly when trying to socialize in classroom/in Katrina house. The best way I found for it to not happen that much is to never repeat the same action, welp, just a workaround and not foolproof.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes