ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
Good Game so far.
Dev, if you are reading this. Please change the meta cash back to being permanent. If you alter your end of simulation point rewards to only count cash above current achieved entry cash (you only earn points if the simulation ends with more cash then you entered with) that will fix the point exploit while maintaining a progression option, unless cash is largely useless in your future plans.

Reactions: Lotrum

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Decent game so far. Better than most html games when they first start out. I am just opening the console and bumping my stats up to 20, to cut down some of the grind. If you go that route, I suggest not going higher than that. I would like for it to have a night mode(white text on black background), as I play in a dark room, I am a vampire after all, not sparkly either.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
You should definitely change the color scheme, it's a pain in the eyes trying to read the black text on a gray background, other than that it looks pretty good

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Lotrum Will we eventually get to impregnate all our lasses? Also, in the end, once we have looped enough times to "catch 'em all" will we get a sci-fi ending where our current day hero is a fit master to a harem with a bunch of kids? Rose can be the nanny for all of them, including her kids by us. Ahh, the dream.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Decent game so far. Better than most html games when they first start out. I am just opening the console and bumping my stats up to 20, to cut down some of the grind. If you go that route, I suggest not going higher than that. I would like for it to have a night mode(white text on black background), as I play in a dark room, I am a vampire after all, not sparkly either.
You should definitely change the color scheme, it's a pain in the eyes trying to read the black text on a gray background, other than that it looks pretty good
Aww, ok o.o I already changed it once, and I hoped the current color combination was a good middle ground, dark enough and with decent readability, looks good on my screen but i understand it's very subjective.
I'll try experimenting a bit more with what can work, I'm pretty noob at interacting with CSS elements.

Lotrum Will we eventually get to impregnate all our lasses? Also, in the end, once we have looped enough times to "catch 'em all" will we get a sci-fi ending where our current day hero is a fit master to a harem with a bunch of kids? Rose can be the nanny for all of them, including her kids by us. Ahh, the dream.
That's a maybe, i don't really plan on introducing babies or kids of any kind in this game, including xrays or big bellies(unless it's like a single image), but a "she got pregnant" mechanic is something i will probably introduce at some point when i'm satisfied with the most basic world shaping and characters number, thanks for the feedback!

Good Game so far.
Dev, if you are reading this. Please change the meta cash back to being permanent. If you alter your end of simulation point rewards to only count cash above current achieved entry cash (you only earn points if the simulation ends with more cash then you entered with) that will fix the point exploit while maintaining a progression option, unless cash is largely useless in your future plans.
Thanks, I like the idea, not sure why i didn't think of that, it will be changed to work like that in future updates, it's an easy change so it's pretty much done already.
1702365672731.png
1702365699917.png

Last edited:

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Many images don't load on non-Windows OSes with case sensitive file paths, capitalization of the Images/ folder is sometimes all lower case.

Hardcoded paths like the below work in the example scene, including the <melanie> and <riley> portraits:
HTML:
<video width="754" height="480" controls>
    <source src="Images/katrina/nurseblowhandcum.mp4" type="video/mp4">
    Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video><br><br>
While functions like [img[setup.ImagePath+'/riley/couchdontuseaspreview.png']] always give a lower case i in for example: images//riley/couchdontuseaspreview.png. Note also the double // after images. Doesn't make a difference for me, but it is unnecessary.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Many images don't load on non-Windows OSes with case sensitive file paths, capitalization of the Images/ folder is sometimes all lower case.

Hardcoded paths like the below work in the example scene, including the <melanie> and <riley> portraits:
HTML:
<video width="754" height="480" controls>
    <source src="Images/katrina/nurseblowhandcum.mp4" type="video/mp4">
    Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video><br><br>
While functions like [img[setup.ImagePath+'/riley/couchdontuseaspreview.png']] always give a lower case i in for example: images//riley/couchdontuseaspreview.png. Note also the double // after images. Doesn't make a difference for me, but it is unnecessary.
Thanks, this helps a lot, I copypasted that function and didn't know it could be the one causing the problems, so if i just rename all of them to lower case and also change the folder to be a lowercase "images", everything should work, right?

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks, this helps a lot, I copypasted that function and didn't know it could be the one causing the problems, so if i just rename all of them to lower case and also change the folder to be a lowercase "images", everything should work, right?
Yes, if all paths are lowercase both in the files and in game, everything is fine on all OSes.

Also, "setup.ImagePath" is set with setup.ImagePath = setup.Path + "images/";. It already ends with a /, so you don't need to add one before riley in [img[setup.ImagePath+'/riley/couchdontuseaspreview.png']]

Right now, I just changed the line to setup.ImagePath = setup.Path + "Images/"; (capital I) and continued playing.

Also found /Natasha/face.png in the code (in the Girls Stats screen), but the folder is 'natasha'.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Yes, if all paths are lowercase both in the files and in game, everything is fine on all OSes.

Also, "setup.ImagePath" is set with setup.ImagePath = setup.Path + "images/";. It already ends with a /, so you don't need to add one before riley in [img[setup.ImagePath+'/riley/couchdontuseaspreview.png']]

Right now, I just changed the line to setup.ImagePath = setup.Path + "Images/"; (capital I) and continued playing.

Also found /Natasha/face.png in the code (in the Girls Stats screen), but the folder is 'natasha'.
Great, thanks a lot!

I just used find and replace and changed all:

- "/Images" to "/images"
and
- "ImagePath+'/" to "ImagePath+'"

and just renamed the folder to "images"

also fixed the single natasha one.

As i mostly copypaste, hopefully this should be the last version where people find capitalization issues with different OS, let me know if you find anything else and thanks again! :)

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Wow, this game is really fun to play. I like the aspect of getting farther and better each time. Question: is it possible to sleep with Katrina? I've gotten to bedding Natasha pretty quickly, but I've been wondering if Katrina is really just very tough or actually impossible to sleep with. I get blowjobs during the visits, so...

Also, is there a way to change so Susan doesn't become a proximity bomb for sex? Maybe when she comes on to you, you can say "how about just a blowjob?" or something? That way you can still interact with Susan while getting to Natasha or someone else first.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Wow, this game is really fun to play. I like the aspect of getting farther and better each time. Question: is it possible to sleep with Katrina? I've gotten to bedding Natasha pretty quickly, but I've been wondering if Katrina is really just very tough or actually impossible to sleep with. I get blowjobs during the visits, so...

Also, is there a way to change so Susan doesn't become a proximity bomb for sex? Maybe when she comes on to you, you can say "how about just a blowjob?" or something? That way you can still interact with Susan while getting to Natasha or someone else first.
Thanks for the feedback : )

Katrina and Melanie "vaginal sex" are work in progress, they will likely be on next update.

Susan is a very easy way to start training your sexual control very early on, it's designed like this on purpose, if you want the harder "virginity" achievements you pretty much have to ignore her, which is a harder way to play around the game in later runs

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Great, thanks a lot!

- "/Images" to "/images"
and

As i mostly copypaste, hopefully this should be the last version where people find capitalization issues with different OS, let me know if you find anything else and thanks again! :)
That should do it.

Also noticed some files with upper case names, but lower case in the code. melanie/Tyler.png and rose/Showtits.mp4, I think those were the only ones. Haven't seen any with upper case in the code, lower case in filename.

TigerSauce

Oct 28, 2019
First of all, excellent start! I love the gameplay loop, and as much as I believe the overused models are overused for a reason it's nice to see some new faces. I'll be watching for updates with great interest.

One suggestion: include an option to kiss Susan even after you've started fucking. As it stands, it's possible to lock yourself out of the experience and popularity gain from kissing her if you use the 28 confidence event to bypass her usual progression.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cptnemo and Lotrum

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
First of all, excellent start! I love the gameplay loop, and as much as I believe the overused models are overused for a reason it's nice to see some new faces. I'll be watching for updates with great interest.

One suggestion: include an option to kiss Susan even after you've started fucking. As it stands, it's possible to lock yourself out of the experience and popularity gain from kissing her if you use the 28 confidence event to bypass her usual progression.
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the report, didn't think of it, i'll just add a kiss check and count in the sex scene, as you do in fact kiss her before fucking her!

Reactions: TigerSauce

M.Roshi

Jun 1, 2019
Great, thanks a lot!

- "/Images" to "/images"
and

Hello,

About case sensitive path and images, scripts name, you can solve this easily by enabling "speling" mod's in Apache and enable it in your config file by adding these 2 lines in the VirtualHost :
CheckSpelling on
CheckCaseOnly on

Once done, restart Apache to apply the new config, refresh the web page everything will be loaded.
No need to rename all files from hands.

This is for Apache, I think there is smth similar for Nginx, lighttpd...

Hope it's help ;)

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes