Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.53 (played further with my save from 0.51)

1) Stress. When you sleep it go not down so you have a very high level of Stress after sleeping is it no so real.
2) Carol Can I see your pussy? (new) - It is not new anymore it would be nice that this information is only there when it is really new and after it vanish forever.

Better hints please next time !!!

Ms. Bloom blowjob you must have -5 focus (join the club/last choice). Each time at 8 am don`t focus and apolize with her.

Susan fuck her. Start new. Tell Melanie that she is a bitch. Now you have the new option to answer for Susan. Let her give you a tour and then try to fuck her. Why I should know that I must be a arsehole to get this option.

169/169

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotrum

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Just One More Chance to v0.53. This port is now compressed to save some space.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

flyingnimbus

Jan 12, 2020
I don't understand how to get the Zoe+Jane all scenes achievement. I tried with 100 sexp + 100 sexcontrol and still nothing. There is also no prompt for skill check failure, and I've already paid for it 3 times with no discernable changes in text. What am I missing?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand how to get the Zoe+Jane all scenes achievement. I tried with 100 sexp + 100 sexcontrol and still nothing. There is also no prompt for skill check failure, and I've already paid for it 3 times with no discernable changes in text. What am I missing?
The first threesome you get an Archivement. The second you got when start complete new and have then another threesome.

f95test

Apr 27, 2017
The new Ms.Bloom achievement is blocked if you already have high culture in your save file. I have high mental retention bought and 168/169 achievements and every run for me starts with 81 culture.

The new Ms.Bloom achivement requires you to have low culture to be accessible. Is there a way I can lower my culture when retention and achievements are at max? some cheat or file editing to lower culture? Having achievements gated behind failure (this new one + the tyler) one really sucks.

Edit:
Lotrum replied bellow. I was wrong.

Last edited:

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
The new Ms.Bloom achievement is blocked if you already have high culture in your save file. I have high mental retention bought and 168/169 achievements and every run for me starts with 81 culture.

The new Ms.Bloom achivement requires you to have low culture to be accessible. Is there a way I can lower my culture when retention and achievements are at max? some cheat or file editing to lower culture? Having achievements gated behind failure (this new one + the tyler) one really sucks.
Hello, it does not require low culture, you just need to take a bunch of classes not paying attention

Tyler also isn't gated, because you can "reason with him" and that always has a minor failure outcome regardless of stats and gives the achievement

f95test

Apr 27, 2017
Ah you're correct. Thank you for this awesome game by the way. I've edited my post above.

Separate Question: how to unlock all threesome scenes for Zoe and Jane. I spent over 12k and I'm still getting the same scene with +90 sex control.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JustOneMoreChance-0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

f95test

Apr 27, 2017
The first threesome you get an Archivement. The second you got when start complete new and have then another threesome.
Tried that and I got the same scene as the first time. I also tried it with different introductions with/without Jane. tried different combinations of Jane with +100 corruption, Jane/Amber, Jane/Pearl threesomes and nothing helped. Still getting the same threesome scene.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Tried that and I got the same scene as the first time. I also tried it with different introductions with/without Jane. tried different combinations of Jane with +100 corruption, Jane/Amber, Jane/Pearl threesomes and nothing helped. Still getting the same threesome scene.
???
Zoe is the cleaning girl you can meet her in the hallway (first you must unlock her that you can see her).
You paid 1000 for a thressome to zoe and have sex with jane get the first Archivement.
Start new (again). Day 14 or 20 or whatever zoe is there. Then have with her a threesome and pay her 1000 for sex with jane and now you get the second Archivement.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
It's currently the hardest achievement of the game, 94 sex control iirc

You should get a (sex control skill check: Fail) on the last scene

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Bug 0.53 (played further with my save from 0.51)

1) Stress. When you sleep it go not down so you have a very high level of Stress after sleeping is it no so real.
2) Carol Can I see your pussy? (new) - It is not new anymore it would be nice that this information is only there when it is really new and after it vanish forever.

Better hints please next time !!!

Ms. Bloom blowjob you must have -5 focus (join the club/last choice). Each time at 8 am don`t focus and apolize with her.

Susan fuck her. Start new. Tell Melanie that she is a bitch. Now you have the new option to answer for Susan. Let her give you a tour and then try to fuck her. Why I should know that I must be a arsehole to get this option.

169/169
Stress is not meant as an indication of how tired you are, it's more like a "mental burnout" indicator, sleeping doesn't help with it, you can lower it by doing pleasurable and relaxing activities, like playing videogames or having sex with good outcomes.

"new" wasn't meant as a "new content" indicator but more like "something new is going to happen if you click now" but you're 100% correct on the fact that it's confusing, especially because I haven't used that standard anywhere else

Thanks for your feedback and for having completed the game : )

The console commands on the OP to activate the cheats doesn't appear to work anymore.
It should still work, nothing has changed in a way that should make that not working, try clicking a couple times on "my room "or try doing it again or from another browser (and then import the save if you don't want to play on that browser)

flyingnimbus

Jan 12, 2020
It's currently the hardest achievement of the game, 94 sex control iirc

You should get a (sex control skill check: Fail) on the last scene
I tried 3x with 100 sex control. I got one check passed message, and the scene was the same as my initial attempt. No achievement. Is there another requirement I am missing?
Stats:
Strength score is 65.13
Stamina score is 78.24
Charisma score is 90.21
Culture score is 64.83
Intelligence score is 78.36
Popularity score is 100

Confidence score is 98.38
Sexual Experience score is 100
Sexual Control score is 100
Coding skill is 95.81

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I'm approaching Zoe in the corridor, but nothing happens. Is there anything I need to do to unlock her options?
You need to have Jane on corruption route when you meet her for the first time.

I tried 3x with 100 sex control. I got one check passed message, and the scene was the same as my initial attempt. No achievement. Is there another requirement I am missing?
Stats:
Strength score is 65.13
Stamina score is 78.24
Charisma score is 90.21
Culture score is 64.83
Intelligence score is 78.36
Popularity score is 100

Confidence score is 98.38
Sexual Experience score is 100
Sexual Control score is 100
Coding skill is 95.81
I'm sorry, I had to check the code to realize what happened.

I mistakenly placed the achievement trigger in the 81-94 sexcontrol range instead of 94+.

It's a bug and it will be fixed on next version, thanks for helping me find it!

Anyway, the scene should be very different (at least 3 more clips), just the achievement trigger was misplaced.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes