VN Ren'Py Abandoned Justice and Tribulation [v0.9] [Ale56]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This looks interesting, I hope you get sadism or masochism is not too extreme, as for the name you could put "korruption" :LOL: just kidding, but there may be some confusion with the game of the same name.

In the same way I wish you luck.(y)

Edited: Now I find out that the dev may not even know that we exist :ROFLMAO:, well I hope it goes well with his game (and change the name).

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I have to chime-in with everyone who doesn't like the title "Corruption". If you do a search and check 'titles only' you get 46 PAGES of results! @ale56

Maybe Corrupted? Corruptified? Corruptible? ANYTHING but Corrupted!

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Tunak23

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What kind of dad leaves his son with a corruption device? Oh, I know, a fun dad. Now it's time to go corrupt a bunch of women!!! :devilish:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I almost thought this was a remake of Corruption with KK instead of HS. I'll still give it a try.

Reactions: neithernor

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Hi. Don't pick on the translation. In the end, the developer gave you a choice of Spanish or Ingles. It is not possible to select English in-game ;)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure what to think, use map, get sent where it decides, and only 2 options, sex or sex. Not all text translated. Not sure of the whole end game. Hentai for Hentai sake, I guess.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Hopefully the Dev will listen to the people on Discord and Itch. This makes me think way too much of Mr. C's corruption game.

Anything original would be better. Like...

"Corruption Device"
"Corrupted Inheritance"

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Upload an android version if possible mate!
Would love to see what this one is truly about.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chose Ingles for my language. Half the game is in Engrish and half of it is in spanish. can't tell what is going on because of it
also why am I typing the name for my neighbor? and she should have a default name if you just click through it instead of being named ""

Reactions: Tunak23

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
I left a brief message on their itch.io page. /shrug
And he knows about the name issue & you even gave the Korruption idea from here. He also aknowledged the name issue & replied, " Oh fuck really? I don´t had idea of its existence. I had to suppose, itsn´t a very creative name. Thanks for letting me know."

And the Name HAS been changed to

A story of degeneration

Please change the name in the main title.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And he knows about the name issue & you even gave the Korruption idea from here. He also aknowledged the name issue & replied, " Oh fuck really? I don´t had idea of its existence. I had to suppose, itsn´t a very creative name. Thanks for letting me know."

And the Name HAS been changed to

A story of degeneration

Please change the name in the main title.
Well, that's hardly more imaginative than the existing title.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
mhh seems it took the dev a while to realize the name was dumb and still hasn't changed it on this site and considering its not full english even mtl english I think imma pass

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote