VN Ren'Py Abandoned Justice and Tribulation [v0.9] [Ale56]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Scam... this Dev just created this to create a Paetron base and see how long he could get people to keep paying into it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
this game is labeled v1.0, but that version has actually been renamed into v0.1 the actual latest version is v0.3 which is found on resolved

as of v0.3 the game only has the 2 girls in the banner. you get blowjob and sex with the redhead, and boobjob with the other girl. that is all content currently available

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
this game is labeled v1.0, but that version has actually been renamed into v0.1 the actual latest version is v0.3 which is found on resolved

as of v0.3 the game only has the 2 girls in the banner. you get blowjob and sex with the redhead, and boobjob with the other girl. that is all content currently available
Thanks for the info.. so nothing playable at this time.. we'll see if dev actually continues work on it I guess.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Justice and Tribulation [v0.3] [Ale56] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 831 MB / 130 MB - Justiceandtribulation-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 797 MB / 96 MB - Justiceandtribulation-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell is this 0.7? There is almost no content I would call this 0.1 at best. Office and Next door. No sleep, no navigation. 1 Paizuri scene, 1 sex scene, 1 blowjob.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Justice and Tribulation [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 164mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and suport me.

Decadearmors

Apr 12, 2019

If you give the neighbor girl money a couple time, then you should be able to access to the next content

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JusticeAndTribulation-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jan 24, 2021

Dec 26, 2022

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!

Finally finished the update, this time it is a preview mainly of the game's story. We are already entering the final part.

Unfortunately I have to make an important announcement, I am going to start my studies and I will continue working to pay for them so I will hardly have any free time to continue developing this project. I will try to finish it, but the truth is that it may take me a long time to upload an update again, I hope this is not a problem and you can enjoy the first project that I have managed to create.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Dec 26, 2022

Finally finished the update, this time it is a preview mainly of the game's story. We are already entering the final part.

Unfortunately I have to make an important announcement, I am going to start my studies and I will continue working to pay for them so I will hardly have any free time to continue developing this project. I will try to finish it, but the truth is that it may take me a long time to upload an update again, I hope this is not a problem and you can enjoy the first project that I have managed to create.
Thanks for the info and good luck with your studies. That is more important. I was confused by the just-released new update, with the ABANDONED tag. Now, I/we understand. Hopefully, you find the time to continue.

Reactions: $@~

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the info and good luck with your studies. That is more important. I was confused by the just-released new update, with the ABANDONED tag. Now, I/we understand. Hopefully, you find the time to continue.
Shouldn't it have the "On-Hold" tag instead though?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023

Dec 26, 2022

Hope the dev is studying Computer Science or VFX stuff...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote