2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
How do you deliver packages? I go to the location and nothing happens.
You first need to pick up the package at the sender location. In the first case, it's in the bookstore.

Does anyone know how to actually save? When I try to save the game tells me "Slot A is in the saved-games datamap!", but I can't find that.

Also, is there any button to go back? I seem to get in a dead end without any way back when delivering the second package.

Last edited:

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
You first need to pick up the package at the sender location. In the first case, it's in the bookstore.

Does anyone know how to actually save? When I try to save the game tells me "Slot A is in the saved-games datamap!", but I can't find that.

Also, is there any button to go back? I seem to get in a dead end without any way back when delivering the second package.
Just wait till 0.53. Save system is fixed here and UI is polished too afaik

Reactions: Dashfire
Nov 30, 2019
Played the game for about an hour, not bad for a game that's brand new. I love the whole "The world is ruled by women and all men are slaves or at the very least, answer to them" setting. Sexy images, some very hot fetishes included however, the game needs lots of work to be truly amazing in my personal opinion. I am not saying that it's bad, no. It has a lot of potential and i can't wait to see what you do with it in the future, might even become a patreon if some things are fixed and other things are added, for example: 1. The directions of the city are very confusing. Meaning it can be quite difficult to move around the city for the first 30-40 minutes. 2. The player gets tired after just a few activities and then he has to go and find a place to rest and if you don't find a place to crash for the night in time, you just pass out and someone steals all of your money. 3. It looks like the game is designed to leave the player with very little choice but to submit to the ruling class ( the women/Mistresses ) from the get go. Now i realize that this is a "Femdom" game and that's kind of the point but it would be nice if the player could "fight" to keep his freedom and "dignity" and even cause some trouble for the women in the city for a while and then the "Mistresses" could start making the players life a living hell until they crush his hopes and dreams and force him to submit to them.

All in all not a bad game, has a lot of potential. I hope it gets better and better. Would really love if this game turned out to be a gem when it comes to "Femdom/BDSM" games. Cheers!

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
html games are really easy to modify to give yourself max stats. Simply open the html file in a word editor like Notepad++ and modify away.
I modified the game to give you max stats and an ungodly amount of starting stamina. I also modified the character creation so now you can actually enter your own mind if you wanted to be bad at everything.

Go out and make me proud fellow fappers!

To use this simply overwrite your current .html file with this one. (ignore the error with mind. Stats are still maxed and this doesn't break anything. Just an issue with how the developer had mind taking the remaining of your points.)

Note: I will NOT be updating this hack...so if the game updates...you're on your own. This works with 0.52.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Where can I sleep.I'm too tired to do anything and the only place to sleep i found requires 600 dams?I have 300.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Where can I sleep.I'm too tired to do anything and the only place to sleep i found requires 600 dams?I have 300.
There is a place that allows to rent a cheap room (or a free one is you take the deal), but I can't remember where it is :p Somewhere near the Begger Boulvard I think. Plus you can find a place to sleep for free at trash heap. This game could really use a map.

mellivor

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, I won't be making that mistake again.
I wouldn't say that. This is a very ambitious game in terms of scope and there are always going to be a few niggles that only playtesting will pick up. Once the savegame issue is sorted out this will be a lot of fun.

mellivor

Apr 21, 2020
There is a place that allows to rent a cheap room (or a free one is you take the deal), but I can't remember where it is :p Somewhere near the Begger Boulvard I think. Plus you can find a place to sleep for free at trash heap. This game could really use a map.
Its the Piss Court Boarding House, found in Piss Court which is on the Occidental (Western) side of Fountain Square. Mapping wasn't too much of a problem IMO. Only took about 10mins to draw it with pen & paper.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Good game.
I like the cardinal names (Boreal-Austral-Occidental-Oriental), i think the fit better with the theme of the game.

The stats should be visible at all times, usually in other html games they are on the side.

Balancing issues

While i get that this game might be intended to be a bit harder and longer i still thing that sexual skill go up too slow and can become grindy.
Sleep and hunger: sleep goes down way too quickly (with the current navigation system becomes really annoying to go back constantly to sleep), hunger goes down way too slowly i think for that you might add some more hunger costs to activities or instead of adding hunger costs to activities augment the hunger increase over time.

Navigation system

While i managed to memorize most of the map i think the navigation system still needs changes, the more areas you'll add the worse it will get (it can potentially give problems to those that either have tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome)
If you don't want to put a map in game you can take inspiration from the navigation system of corruption of champions 1 or fall of eden.

That's all for now i might have left out something minor.

P.S. an in-game journal would be nice.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Anybody know how to meet the police? Somebody said:
The two ways to interact with the police now are to deny Flora and leave or to get too desperate and horny and act out on the street an the area around the police station which may get you arrested; but it's too vague.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Anybody know how to meet the police? Somebody said:
The two ways to interact with the police now are to deny Flora and leave or to get too desperate and horny and act out on the street an the area around the police station which may get you arrested; but it's too vague.
Go to Piss Court boarding house, buy food, agree to eat with Flora, refuse to do what she tells you to, wait few days. Police will catch you somewhere on the streets and put you into pillory.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Go to Piss Court boarding house, buy food, agree to eat with Flora, refuse to do what she tells you to, wait few days. Police will catch you somewhere on the streets and put you into pillory.
And I found out you also need to be clean, in case somebody else gets stuck.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes