RPGM Abandoned Kallen Isekai [v0.21] [Hervi]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
What's up with people on the whole pregnancy thing?? can we just get a developer to actually make the game first before blasting him with this nonsense request for once?
I wish I had an answer. At least he could throw a couple of bucks to the dev patreon and ask him there...

Reactions: Priappus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The game really have potential, I really like the character design and all the available H scenes in it. The story are a bit too quick paced like how you goes from just take refuge in a camp and sudden the story turned 180 with monster attack and destroyed it, or how the game suddenly ended abruptly after the sex event with the Orcs which I wished I can continue to check out all the option in one go
Hopefully to see more updates for this game in the future and it won't get abandoned but considered Dev are Russian and what happened now I have a bad feeling about it

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
this is a very short demo.
after falling off a cliff and being captured by orcs.
demo is over
game size 485mb
But what I see does not pull on this size at all.
for this size, there is usually a full-fledged game for at least 6 hours, and then I stretch the game for a couple of weeks.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
A very cute character design, but I would have liked a bit more detailed clothing. This set is a bit too "torn" even considering the subject matter.

Ishtar, goddess of lust.
Will there be a quest to kill 2 orcs for 20000 dirhams for each head?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
A very cute character design, but I would have liked a bit more detailed clothing. This set is a bit too "torn" even considering the subject matter.

Will there be a quest to kill 2 orcs for 20000 dirhams for each head?
nope-sloth.gif

:KEK:

Reactions: Justaregularcat

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The game demo covers the events of the prologue (I will redo everything in the future)
I do hope that's just poorly worded, because I don't quite see the point in "there's hardly anything there yet and that's just placeholder". It's certainly not a great (pre-)sales pitch.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug found:
If you want to give the amulet to the soldier while addressing him from the right (i.e. standing opposite him), the game freezes because you block the position the soldier wants to move to.
Here the ranking of the movement sequences must be changed or the soldier should not move when he has received the amulet.

Otherwise, the game already shows a lot of similarity with Claire's Quest in these short actions.
So the bar is set high.

Translated with (free version)

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
What's up with people on the whole pregnancy thing?? can we just get a developer to actually make the game first before blasting him with this nonsense request for once?
Well, tracking my own personal path, it started with the game Violated Heroine. A community built game which was generally amazing in terms of content- scenes, combat mechanics, visible costumes (mix and match pieces too), etc. It also had a highly fleshed out pregnancy mechanic.

And honestly, from there, we were left to drift. Thus is the fate of relatively specific fetishes- it is hard to both get content, and to get it the right flavor. Few games could live up to VH's quality, and pregnancy mechanics rest in that awkward realm of extra features- not high enough priority to put in at the start, highly prone to weird bugs, and likely to just get some half hearted simplified system tacked on at the end.

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hi, I am the developer of this game. Thank you so much for your interest, I will try to take into account all the mistakes you mentioned and try to fix them. If you find obvious bugs somewhere, then I will be glad if you wrote to me about them. For example, by email (tepes.hervi@yandex.ru) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coryus
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes