RPGM Abandoned Kallen Isekai [v0.21] [Hervi]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 8, 2018
I've also only got a 0.9 version even if the rar file indicates it should be .15. Not to mention that everything's in Russian.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I like the art, though the intro I hope is a placeholder? I mean the protag's thought process being "Huh? I am dead? Isekai? Sure I'll take the Isekai I guess?" Seems almost parody level in terms of absurd nonchalance about 1. being killed 2. magic being real 3. gods being real 4. A god offering you a bargain 5. other worlds being real etc.

The whole thing almost seems like a parody of Kingdom of Deception? Your roomate is basically Sabia except even angrier, and you're, absurdly, one of the useless sluts that works in the tents except it's an "isekai" I guess? It seems the intention behind the isekai is to say oh here's this cute college girl who has had healthy normal relationships but throw her into a fantasy world and she quickly finds herself corrupted into orc fuckmeat and loving it but... where does it go from there? It's almost like a character with no real agency already in a bad end with no realistic way out or even any reason to find a way out other than her roommate?

Aug 3, 2019
I like the art, though the intro I hope is a placeholder? I mean the protag's thought process being "Huh? I am dead? Isekai? Sure I'll take the Isekai I guess?" Seems almost parody level in terms of absurd nonchalance about 1. being killed 2. magic being real 3. gods being real 4. A god offering you a bargain 5. other worlds being real etc.
Tasres differ. I like this approach and vastly prefer it over the alternatives.

What would two thousand words and half an hour of cutscenes worth of existential crisis actually add?

Nothing.

The nonchalant approach gets you to the actual game much faster. If the creator insisted on an existential crisis instead of going 'Alright, I'll deal', I doubt I'd have kept playing. Started playing, really.
The whole thing almost seems like a parody of Kingdom of Deception? Your roomate is basically Sabia except even angrier, and you're, absurdly, one of the useless sluts that works in the tents except it's an "isekai" I guess? It seems the intention behind the isekai is to say oh here's this cute college girl who has had healthy normal relationships but throw her into a fantasy world and she quickly finds herself corrupted into orc fuckmeat and loving it but... where does it go from there? It's almost like a character with no real agency already in a bad end with no realistic way out or even any reason to find a way out other than her roommate?
Honestly, you're not wrong there. In many ways, it is an isekai parody. Kallen gets isekai'd, but it's not a powerfantasy, she's just herself in a crisis situation, now deal. As a woman with no combat experience, no connections and no era-appropriate skills, well, there aren't many options left (though emphatically, the initial human camp can be passed with zero sexual action).

It's just... I like literally all of that.

And tbh, I don't think these particular orks particularly count as a bad end.

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
Thats what im wondering. Is there any way to get more scenes for her? And after I downloaded the game it was supposed to be 0.15 but it says 0.9 is anybody else having that problem?
Honestly have no clue, probably going to be implemented in future updates

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes