• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Kallen Isekai [v0.21] [Hervi]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Story sucks Isekai with absolutely NOTHING.. no spells no weapon. Game over for every damn choice.. if you do not play a slut it's game over.. because you have to screw everything in site or game over.. Even the prologue is stupid girl runs out in road and stops and looks.. car did not even run a red light your just stupid to walk in road and look down it! WTF?

Don't give blowjob for ring - game over
Don't try to escape from orcs - game over
Try to escape from orcs - raped than game over

Fucking shit game! Nothing but game over if you do not not let them just screw you all the time.. What a SHIT GAME! Deleted when I found out it was impossible to escape from orcs no matter what you do.

Fgatot99

Nov 6, 2019
Story sucks Isekai with absolutely NOTHING.. no spells no weapon. Game over for every damn choice.. if you do not play a slut it's game over.. because you have to screw everything in site or game over.. Even the prologue is stupid girl runs out in road and stops and looks.. car did not even run a red light your just stupid to walk in road and look down it! WTF?

Don't give blowjob for ring - game over
Don't try to escape from orcs - game over
Try to escape from orcs - raped than game over

Fucking shit game! Nothing but game over if you do not not let them just screw you all the time.. What a SHIT GAME! Deleted when I found out it was impossible to escape from orcs no matter what you do.
bro the game is still in development, most of these things have yet to be added in

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
The art is nice, and there's some kind of branching in the last choice with orcs.

But for now, there's not much in this game. You can finish it in under 10 minutes.

I hope there's an exhibitionism thing in this game later..

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Error found:

After cleaning the camp several times, the game hangs in the black screen.
This error is reproducible and occurs the fifth or sixth time.

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Error found:

After cleaning the camp several times, the game hangs in the black screen.
This error is reproducible and occurs the fifth or sixth time.
Thanks. I understood what the problem was. This error occurs when working for the sixth time. The fix will be in the next update.

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hey! New version is out

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
Aug 3, 2019
I really like the concept and the world building from what's there (current free version on Patreon, not the version offered here).

This being said, a few cases of questionable English (first I have to get a gun to find out about the collar? Also Kallen saying she should, rather than shouldn't go to the bathhouse at night) and some people still speak Russian in the English version (e.g. purple-haired girl in the ork camp, second tent in the middle row; Ork guards at the southern gate as well).

I also with the initial talk with Catherine explained the options differently. I'm not going to support the orks raping her for discipline, but I could very well suggest that given the position she's in, being a little less aggressive when dealing with ork advances might be to her benefit... which to be clear, IS what Kallen ultimately tells Catherine (alongside the Orks saving Kallen's life), but the initial choice doesn't quite say this.

This being said, that's a detail, and of course, I don't know how much of this has already been addressed in the currently paywalled version, if extant.

Nevertheless, while not without issues, the world building is very much to my liking, and so is the overall plot insofar as it is currently recognisable.

Reactions: Jimthesim

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
Isn't "Kallen" just "Karen" with a japanese accent? Is this game about a karen getting isekai'd into rapeland?

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
looks like a typical game which gonna be in development forever... or die after 3 updates

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Great Game so far ! a lot of content for a new game in development and it's a strong base to easily add content.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes