-sucked dick for ring
-let the old man fondle tits

Orc camp:
-toilet
-trainer
-work in tavern
-work in tents
-get massage

The main problem seems to be lack of new dialogue with the boss orc in the big house. If lust needs to be 15 for it, the game sure makes it a bit too difficult to get lust high enough for it.

EDIT: Found out the issue. I simply didn't have enough reputation with the orcs and therefore couldn't proceed. Just gotta clean the camp a bunch to get to it and try talking to the boss orc every few days until you get a different dialogue.

Last edited:

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
What would two thousand words and half an hour of cutscenes worth of existential crisis actually add?

Nothing...

Honestly, you're not wrong there. In many ways, it is an isekai parody. Kallen gets isekai'd, but it's not a powerfantasy, she's just herself in a crisis situation, now deal. As a woman with no combat experience, no connections and no era-appropriate skills, well, there aren't many options left (though emphatically, the initial human camp can be passed with zero sexual action).

It's just... I like literally all of that.

And tbh, I don't think these particular orks particularly count as a bad end.
A lengthy introduction would have been cringeworthy and the current perfunctory one is better, but I feel there is a middleground. It's definitely hard for a writer to hit that sweet spot but right now I don't get much to invest me in Kallen, other than her being hot, so her corruption isn't as satisfactory as it could be.

I agree the premise is actually alright but again I feel the lack of characterization for the main character is an issue. Honestly I am just encouraging the author to refine what's already there instead of focusing solely on just adding more content to appeal to niche fetishes or something. Looking at what is there the game would be more enjoyable as a regular comic, where near instant corruption is expected, because I can't say the RPGM adds anything besides obviating the need for the artist to draw things like backgrounds and text boxes which is hardly a good thing for the player.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this is NO DAMN Isekai! It breaks the fucking genre completely! Isekai you are transported with abilities, skills, knowledge or weapons! Your are not FUCKING transported as a fucking weakling to be a slave! Damn Dev has no damn understanding of the Isekai Genre! Fuck I was hoping to play an Isekai.. nothing but a fantasy game with a fucking lying genre!

Now let's get to game play.. damn this is boring.. .yawn.. I can't play a character and be a willing slut.. so what can you do.. just repeat boring jobs day after day.. ugg. BORING.. utterly and absolutely BORING. I could not get past day 3 or 4 it's that boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Not a bad start, I like the premise and the art is okay for me, would be nice to add an option to hide the text bar during scenes though

Reactions: belovedeggs

sauceman99

Jan 18, 2018
Ok this is NO DAMN Isekai! It breaks the fucking genre completely! Isekai you are transported with abilities, skills, knowledge or weapons! Your are not FUCKING transported as a fucking weakling to be a slave! Damn Dev has no damn understanding of the Isekai Genre! Fuck I was hoping to play an Isekai.. nothing but a fantasy game with a fucking lying genre!

Now let's get to game play.. damn this is boring.. .yawn.. I can't play a character and be a willing slut.. so what can you do.. just repeat boring jobs day after day.. ugg. BORING.. utterly and absolutely BORING. I could not get past day 3 or 4 it's that boring.
you need to go touch some grass man

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

No... what you're talking about is power-fantasy Isekai, which became (in)famous in the past 15 years or so... but Isekai as a genre existed long before that. Not all of it follows the power fantasy tropes and even now, there are ones that subvert those tropes intentionally. Hell, there's one that, hilariously, follows a girl that gets transported into a misogynistic fantasy world and basically has to live as a hooker while her looser male acquaintance or whatever becomes the hero.

Isekai literally means "another world" and it's all about ending up in another world. How it happens and how it goes for the person in question are not set in stone.

Not to mention that even Isekai that focuses on power-fantasy sometimes has slow starts with a protagonist that suffers horribly for a while, like the Rising of the Shield Hero or Arifureta. Novels are just better at skipping the horrible early-game so to speak.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Anybody please could post the 0.15.1 version ?
Because all downloads leads to 0.09 actually or it seems too (figure at the save menu)

Managed to get the second part of the orc town with maid, mare, farm and tavern jobs but i read that there is a bar gangbang, can't get it...

Reactions: 88Michele88

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Depends on what you consider monsters? Haven't encountered any non-humanoids as of yet but orcs can't really be skipped.
The monster I mean, like Furry or non-human-face.

Human alike is elf, dwarf, angel. (cat ear is fine if it just ear) I guess I am racist, just preference tho.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No... what you're talking about is power-fantasy Isekai, which became (in)famous in the past 15 years or so... but Isekai as a genre existed long before that. Not all of it follows the power fantasy tropes and even now, there are ones that subvert those tropes intentionally. Hell, there's one that, hilariously, follows a girl that gets transported into a misogynistic fantasy world and basically has to live as a hooker while her looser male acquaintance or whatever becomes the hero.

Isekai literally means "another world" and it's all about ending up in another world. How it happens and how it goes for the person in question are not set in stone.

Not to mention that even Isekai that focuses on power-fantasy sometimes has slow starts with a protagonist that suffers horribly for a while, like the Rising of the Shield Hero or Arifureta. Novels are just better at skipping the horrible early-game so to speak.
Still doesn't change it's boring as hell.. after 4 days of grind for 1 or 2 gold a day.. I said fuck this.. this is boring as shit.

dionyssios

Jan 18, 2018
From what I can tell, at least in this version it's possible to miss certain scenes which will result in your lust being too low to get some of the scenes later.

In particular, when you go out to gather herbs with the orc, make sure you lose the fight against the demon, a scene after the quest gives you 5 lust. Without doing that I was stuck at 12, loading an earlier save and doing it got me up to 15 easily.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This update is all wrong becous the title saing "v0.15" but inside the the link rar the version of the game is "v0.9". But the deve did real doing that on pourose. The need to be much more content and the correct version but this is just sad. It remind my Cyberpunk 2077 when all stuff pormised but in the end we get too little.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Hey she was female and now she is will be more then this. Hopfull turn out to be succubus

Aug 3, 2019
Although it is worth noting that the last third of JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World then promptly turns it around and makes it a power fantasy, anyway.

I liked it, but I'd really have appreciated that twist not being there.
How can i get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Automatically when you enter the Ork camp (0.15).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes