RPGM Abandoned Kallen Isekai [v0.21] [Hervi]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bozhenka

Sep 19, 2020
Привет! У меня затуп есть. Уже всё по максимум прошёл, осталась только баня. Но она ни в какую не хочет раздеваться. Ну и есть баг. Бесконечный фарм золота на коне (не нужно ждать кд).

Shedevr

Feb 15, 2022
Привет! У меня затуп есть. Уже всё по максимум прошёл, осталась только баня. Но она ни в какую не хочет раздеваться. Ну и есть баг. Бесконечный фарм золота на коне (не нужно ждать кд).
Думаю, об этом лучше написать коммент автору на итче, ссыль в теме есть

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
The game freezes after i go to the south part of town.
When i go to the town in the south, the whole automated szenes play, lots of talking, rape, and then i go automaticly back to the tent and the game freezes ...

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I got the black screen bug aswell after accidentally going back to the witches tent. Any chance we get a fix for that I dont feel like running through the whole game again.

LunyKC

Jan 13, 2018
Is there a way to do the Washroom scene? In the building above the arena? Everytime I try to undress, Kallen just goes "No way I'm walking around kaed!" and dresses again.
I have really high lust, basically at the end of the current version right now (v0.21)

Any tips?

Reactions: OnePussy

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hey! For some reason I put development of Kallen Isekai on hold and started a new project, but after that I will definitely continue development of Kallen Isekai.
If anyone is interested here is the link:
I updated the Patreon link for the new project: 1.png

Arkady

May 15, 2018
For some reason I put development of Kallen Isekai on hold
So... you are so batshit crazy and don't know your own reason? Unless that's true, you might want to actually tell people what the reason is. Likely to work better as a sales pitch for the new project, because it'd look sane and transparent instead of batshit.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey! For some reason I put development of Kallen Isekai on hold and started a new project, but after that I will definitely continue development of Kallen Isekai.
With respect, this is not a good look. Putting development on hold in favor of a new project is already a massive red flag, but saying "for some reason" makes it seem like you just cancel projects on a whim, without care for the people who have supported you with the expectation that they were supporting development of this game. It also doesn't inspire confidence in your ability to actually see a project through. Which is an even bigger red flag. And why would anyone want to support a creator who they aren't confident will deliver them a finished product?
It'd be far better if you laid out exactly why you're putting the development of this game on hiatus in favor of another one.

Macarhat

Jul 14, 2019
This was my first project, and because of the lack of experience, it doesn't seem good enough now, so I decided to stop development. Maybe I'll come back to it later and redesign it completely.

Macarhat

Jul 14, 2019
On that note, i suspect Hervi just choose he's words poorly. Not native english speaker and all that)
I mean, yeah, it sound kinda "lolwut?", but not so if you imagine how it sound in original language (which you don't know and it's fine).

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
>Slow development after 6 months.
>Starts development of an entirely unrelated game because "lol, I just felt like it."
>Plans to scrap everything already worked on, IF he ever comes back.
>screwed patron's money by not delivering what was promised.
>NTR

0f5.jpg

OK bro, nice knowing you.

Reactions: zazazaku

Arkady

May 15, 2018
On that note, i suspect Hervi just choose he's words poorly. Not native english speaker and all that)
All langauges I know, you either say something that amounts to "'cause reasons", or you offer an actual explanation. So I'm honestly curious: what language(s) do you know where some shade of "'cause reasons" that might turn into "for some reason" when translated is actually considered an intelligent explanation as and of itself?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes