RPGM Abandoned Kallen Isekai [v0.21] [Hervi]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Is the game only in Russian? It says on the main page English and Russian but all the downloads are Russian.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Kallen Isekai 0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
Dec 17, 2020
Here's a bug/error.
After you gave the red haird witch the horse sperm and go in her tent again your whole screen becomes black.
You can fix it by sleeping in yout tent, but going there isn't easy when you can't see anything. Error.PNG

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I assume it's a bug that you can't undress to use the bath by the arena until you have enough (80) lust to undress in public.

Edit: I also beat the arena, got the symbol from Olaf and was still unable to go south.

Last edited:

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Quick thoughts: Art: Solid B. Translation: C+ (needs work - see below) - Story: B (Oh look, another Isekai.). Interface: B- (Missing Screen to track certain data)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 17, 2020
I assume it's a bug that you can't undress to use the bath by the arena until you have enough (80) lust to undress in public.

Edit: I also beat the arena, got the symbol from Olaf and was still unable to go south.
You need to have at least 15 Reputaion with the orc, just help the orc by the campfire with cleaning a few times, should be enough

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
so are those two new outfits mentioned in the changelog the bunny and maid outfit?since those existed before?

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
how to enter women bathroom everytime it say '' at night '' and i go there but says the same what's the problem ?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes