RPGM Completed Kalmia's Financial Difficulties [Final] [head shop kasai]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

demerak

Jan 3, 2018
Problem isn't the map file I created but rather the recollection gallery is no another map. Different scene also with same error. It is fixed now. I updated my original post with fixed map.
ty, can i ask how you correct this tipe of errors because i have other bunch of games with similar problems.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ty, can i ask how you correct this tipe of errors because i have other bunch of games with similar problems.
They are syntax errors. usually a space between a script modifier for the text box (examples of issues I fix: ! \ or ^ \)

the spaces cause the errors. you just need to find them and remove the space usually to correct the code so it can run correctly. MTL programs don't know jack about scripting so they put spaces where they shouldn't be causing errors. Which is why batch translation is a terrible idea. Even without batch translation if someone doesn't know what theses are and messed them up it will cause errors but generally it is caused by batch translation.

Reactions: demerak

almalexia

May 21, 2021
I'm not really knocking the game itself but oooohhh, that MTL is some The Third Gathers: Backstroke of the West level gibberish...

demerak

Jan 3, 2018
They are syntax errors. usually a space between a script modifier for the text box (examples of issues I fix: ! \ or ^ \)

the spaces cause the errors. you just need to find them and remove the space usually to correct the code so it can run correctly. MTL programs don't know jack about scripting so they put spaces where they shouldn't be causing errors. Which is why batch translation is a terrible idea. Even without batch translation if someone doesn't know what theses are and messed them up it will cause errors but generally it is caused by batch translation.
oooo now understand TY so much, and great job repairing the game.

Reactions: Silentce

esuave

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a way to make the MC walk faster please? Can someone share what they did to make her move faster?

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Can someone post a complete save file? its engrish is extremely thoughtful, for a simpleton like myself. Thanks in advance!

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
So I made a modified version of this game I would like to share. I tweaked the games to get the resolution to run at double.
This mean it won't feel so zoomed in and also best of all, I am can x2 Ai upscale and denoised all the images in the game to look crispy.
And this version is already patched with the bug fixes so there is no need to worry about applying that.

1661783527420.png

I tweaked all the small maps to have a black backgrounds where the character portrait goes.

1661783912730.png

Download Mirrors: - - - - -

I might do Head Shop Kasai's other game Semen addiction I think it's called.
Thinking about modding it and doing a translation. But if anyone else is working on that let me know.

Viessa Can we get this modded version download link added as one of the download options in the first page?

Thanks and let me know if any issues

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
So I made a modified version of this game I would like to share. I tweaked the games to get the resolution to run at double.
This mean it won't feel so zoomed in and also best of all, I am can x2 Ai upscale and denoised all the images in the game to look crispy.

View attachment 2012338

I tweaked all the small maps to have a black backgrounds where the character portrait goes.

View attachment 2012356

I might do Head Shop Kasai's other game Semen addiction I think it's called.
Thinking about modding it and doing a translation. But if anyone else is working on that let me know.

Viessa Can we get this modded version download link added as one of the download options in the first page?

Thanks and let me know if any thing
I'll inks this post to OP as Modded-Version i add later mirrors to your post.
Takes a bit time i get 502 on anon right now.

Reactions: TechnoParagon
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes