RPGM Completed Kalmia's Financial Difficulties [Final] [head shop kasai]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Galatriel

Apr 30, 2020
the Spanish translation sucks in every way including the echo of not making sense in 90% of the time the intention is appreciated but battlements check it give it order or that it is the correct phrase well composed it is not ..... apart it gives me this trouble

the same as the previous partner with the tramp in the low area Kalmias.png

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
I haven't gotten around to playing it but considering its a fan translation of a jap game its most likely censored
i havent played it yet ether it looks promising but what im looking for is something uncensord right now but im going to keep my eyes on this in case someone releses a uncensor patch or i might download it some other time

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you. Should be fixed now.
So... This MAP is what you need to see that homeless man scene? In which File I should add it? Or better download ALL THE GAME again using my old saves?

I completed all the game.. But is frustating see that I was unable to see all the scenes for that and apparently there are 2 more after this one. In the scenes room I saw it.

the Spanish translation sucks in every way including the echo of not making sense in 90% of the time the intention is appreciated but battlements check it give it order or that it is the correct phrase well composed it is not ..... apart it gives me this trouble
Yeah. Spanish is my native idiom but after few minutes I gave up and downloaded the English version.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So... This MAP is what you need to see that homeless man scene? In which File I should add it? Or better download ALL THE GAME again using my old saves?

I completed all the game.. But is frustating see that I was unable to see all the scenes for that and apparently there are 2 more after this one. In the scenes room I saw it.
Unzip the archive, go into your data folder if you have the version I posted that is decrypted and drop the map file into the data folder and overwrite. If you do not have the decrypted version and are instead using the one in the OP, then rather then walking you through the detailed steps of how to decrypt (it is easy to do but I don't really want to type out all the steps. sorry.) I suggest downloading the links I posted in the thread. There is a link to them in the OP under "Modified version"

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Unzip the archive, go into your data folder if you have the version I posted that is decrypted and drop the map file into the data folder and overwrite. If you do not have the decrypted version and are instead using the one in the OP, then rather then walking you through the detailed steps of how to decrypt (it is easy to do but I don't really want to type out all the steps. sorry.) I suggest downloading the links I posted in the thread. There is a link to them in the OP under "Modified version"
Thanks but I was not lucky in it... The PROBLEM continues appearing even replacing the Original MAP22(the file was in data) for the other.

In the end I decided use one save posted here with all the gallery. Even with that the scene failed but I saw the last 2.

One question... This girl.. How unlock her and the Slimes scene? Is talk with a random girl in the High Zone(after reach 100 corruption for example) and make her visit the forest with you? Or is not in the game?

スライム姦.png 追加キャラ.png

Last edited:

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
The screen seems kind of small and some sentences get cut out... Is that normal? Also the translation is pretty meh, borderline bad.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
The spanish traduction is terrible. I'll try the english version.
Hope it's better.

demerak

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you. Should be fixed now.
ok i try the correction but the error persist, same error code in the same line before it's not important if you are in the gallery or in the game, i dont know so much about games in this rpg maker vx ace but maybe the error are in the traduction like a corrupted text or something because i obtain the jap version and all work correctly.

Here it's the save, in this moment it's the save that someone upload here i use this one for testing the scene in the jap ver. and the translated ver. in both cases the save work but in the translated ones the error appear.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ok i try the correction but the error persist, same error code in the same line before it's not important if you are in the gallery or in the game, i dont know so much about games in this rpg maker vx ace but maybe the error are in the traduction like a corrupted text or something because i obtain the jap version and all work correctly.

Here it's the save, in this moment it's the save that someone upload here i use this one for testing the scene in the jap ver. and the translated ver. in both cases the save work but in the translated ones the error appear.
Problem isn't the map file I created but rather the recollection gallery is no another map. Different scene also with same error. It is fixed now. I updated my original post with fixed map.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes