RPGM Completed Kalmia's Financial Difficulties [Final] [head shop kasai]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
Here is a non exe version with modifications by myself modifications include:

Word wrap script
Replaced title screen with original without terrible microsoft paint edit.
Not an exe file.
images decrypted.

zippy file doesnt work in europe, can anyone provide maybe a nopy or something?

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
This game is kinda ancient rofl, this was one of the first h-games I found.

For some reason it says release date 2018, but I'm 100% sure I've seen it sometime around 2014-15 or so, I remember noxian nights just fully released when I first saw this game.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
By the way, the game relies on you basically going from one point of the map to the other, repeatedly walking from point A to point B then back, again and again to gain corruption, and as already pointed out, your character is VERY slow. Since you have to walk tediously on that path something like 20 times, I used cheats to make the game faster for it to be playable.

Jun 1, 2017
Can't comment on the ES translation but the english one is atrocious. This is basically MTL level translation, skip if you don't like poetry.

• Angry
Reactions: Sharku

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Can't comment on the ES translation but the english one is atrocious. This is basically MTL level translation, skip if you don't like poetry.
its advanced MTL, it was MTL from japanese to spanish then MTL to english to have both versions. Chances are that the Machine translated to english then to spanish directly so you have 3 iterations of MTL for the final english version
>japanese > english > spanish > english

Jun 1, 2017
its advanced MTL, it was MTL from japanese to spanish then MTL to english to have both versions. Chances are that the Machine translated to english then to spanish directly so you have 3 iterations of MTL for the final english version
>japanese > english > spanish > english
Wow, if that's the case then its a miracle its as readable as it is. Usually MTL'ing back and forth like that yields hilariously bad shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Usersid

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Here is a non exe version with modifications by myself modifications include:

Word wrap script
Replaced title screen with original without terrible microsoft paint edit.
Not an exe file.
images decrypted.

hi silentce,
thanx for your work and time, but can you pls reupload your mod at another filehoster. zippyshare is still a official filehoster for f95, but blocked (or selfblocked) in a lot of countries around the globe (like mine :).
thx a lot

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes